ADVERTISEMENT

Give it up for Mitchell

Am I the only one who thought he would have been much better down the stretch if cal would have rested him at the 8min mark! Feel like he struggled for 3-4 min before cramping up. But love his grit to try get the win!

One of best have seen this year in using great footwork and angles to get his shot off inside. That shot he hit inside right before half and got killed with no call from the ref was really impressive. He looked at the ref and jested like he couldn't believe no foul was called.

I worry that Cal plays him too much and it’s going to take its toll on him.

Mitchell and Reeves both play more minutes than they have to.

Reactions: K_TIME
It’s crazy to think he wasn’t even supposed to be on this year’s team, got to send Huggins a thank you card.

Other than getting rattled by the contact, he was a steadying force for the Cats today.
Tre Mitchell is not the best basketball player on this team, but he is definitely the toughest and most consistent. This team is not strong in the paint, but Mitchell is the exception. If this team is going anywhere, it will be on Mitchell's shoulders.

I worry that Cal plays him too much and it’s going to take its toll on him.

Mitchell and Reeves both play more minutes than they have to.
I agree here. Hoping once Thiero is back we csn get Mitchell go 32 minutes a game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT