ADVERTISEMENT

Getting EJ and possibly Hagans do

Probably not but (and I am being honest) I like our class better. We have more balance and have a better chance of developing a winning chemistry. Duke is going to have to please 3 or 4 people playing the same position. But that is their problem. Not ours.

Man, don't be hating on the duke family thang, dang maine, they be family...

Families are important. Very important. I will try to do better and not be so critical. The world needs more love and the Family of Duke is critical to world peace.
Just don't let it happen again. K will hunt you down like he did Maggette when Maggette went pro. You will have to hide in a closet to avoid him. If you haven't heard that story I guess this won't make sense but he afraid of K , be very afraid . LMAO.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
In recruiting, I take quality over quantity, which gives their class the edge in the rankings.

As far as practical application, our guys don't all play the same position, so that's nice. And if the classes are close, look at the roster they're being added to. I'd pay a thousand dollars for both teams to play in November with only the sophomores and up.

Just don't let it happen again. K will hunt you down like he did Maggette when Maggette went pro. You will have to hide in a closet to avoid him. If you haven't heard that story I guess this won't make sense but he afraid of K , be very afraid . LMAO.

So C, you calling K a maggot? I got you now...I agree but dang...

Doesn’t matter to me if we are 1, 2 or 3 frankly.
Totally agree with this. Class rankings mean nothing. Wins mean everything. I predict we will beat Duke, and it’s primarily going to happen because of our returning players. But I like our recruiting class a lot. And I predict we will sign Hagans this year and then Wiseman next year.

I would love to take over the #1 spot from Duke and take away that talking point on ESPN. In the last 2 weeks just how many times has ESPN mentioned Duke has #
1 class?

In the last 2 weeks just how many times has ESPN mentioned Duke has #
1 class?
That would constitute accurate reporting, right? Duke does have the number 1 class. If someone surpasses them, it will be reported. But, really, who cares? Class rankings are for chumps. Give me wins and championships.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT