ADVERTISEMENT

Get that kid a sammich.....

St.PatterSoN-54-

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
..........does anyone else feel like Z was bigger than they expected? When I heard he was wasting away like a Sudanese migrant, I thought he might get broken in half if he ever saw the court.

He obviously needs to put on some weight, but he didn't look nearly as skinny as I thought he would. He's got a good frame for a tall kid.

Kevin Durant, one of the greatest offensive players of all time, didn't look much different coming out of college.

Neither does Wembayamamosiosis.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
He didn't look that thin and frail to me either.
Especially for a guy that had been sick.

JmQNkij.png

He looks and moves a lot like Chet Holmgren did his year at Gonzaga.

Plays a lot like him as well.

Tempering expectations but man, not sure how Z isn't in the lottery pick discussions based on what we saw.

Kid can do it all.
Holmgren was under 200 lbs st Gonzaga. Big Z was listed at being 234 in an article published 12 hours ago. Personally, I thought Holmgren always looked like he was sick or something because he was so skinny where Z doesn’t give me that impression at all. He looks fairly solid for his height, especially considering he was supposed to have lost all this weight.

Hopefully he adds another 10-15 pounds and gets even stronger by March!

Last edited:
He looks and moves a lot like Chet Holmgren did his year at Gonzaga.

Plays a lot like him as well.

Tempering expectations but man, not sure how Z isn't in the lottery pick discussions based on what we saw.

Kid can do it all.
Let's see how he backs that game up tomorrow before we crown him a lottery pick.
Maybe he is that good but I want to see more

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT