ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Fans

Seeing lot of UGA fans downtown and around campus today. There will be a lot of red and black at Commonwealth.
Yep... has to be fun to travel with a top tier college football team. Kindof like our bball team. It's a lot of fun to travel, enjoy some different sights and sounds, all the while enjoying a win... head back home and get ready for the work week on Monday while lookiing forward to the next win...

Ugggghhhhhh

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Looked more 75/25 on TV.

Nowhere near that on my 4k TV. I saw the typical visitors section and a few sprinkled close to it. I would’ve expected much more, though
There were definitely more Bulldog fans compared to Gamecock fans last week. I would say 75/25 is a fair estimate, maybe 70/30 at the most.

The UK fans showed up big time. For a low-scoring game, the energy and atmosphere was as strong as I have ever seen in Commonwealth. No empty seats all the way to the end and extremely loud and fired up and everyone engaged and constantly on their feet.. There were also way fewer UGA fans than I expected, 25% at the most. I'll bet they found the tix much harder to get than they assumed after the SC game..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT