ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia chess match !

optimus-blue

All-SEC
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2007
In football other than a legit Qb you can usually take away the top weapon on the other team . Double coverage / run blitz ect ect you take away the most dangerous threat then see what the supporting cast will do . In UK case they will try to take away Bowers . UGA will have to deal with Davis . Both teams have excellent defensive staffs and HC’s who lean on the D so you have to think they will get those things done in early parts of the game . My question is where does each team turn to generate points and steal possession?
One thing I always liked about Rich Brooks at UK was he always had a good feel for just the right moment for a trick play or fake and the football acumen to set it up and scheme it . The example I will always remember was fake punt in his first bowl game against Clemson ! It was the perfect call at that time and place . So what will be the adjustment or play we are talking about next Sunday or lack there of ?
We are a 2 TD underdog lol and have nothing to lose . UK has a talented tough team, a tough out in my opinion . Its great from a fans perspective we are surely a underdog but UGA is not going to run the table forever in SEC east . UK is talented , UGA is uber talented and at home but young and used to success , what happens if UK punches them in the mouth? Lots of variables but just think we have a great chance and the stars are aligned . My pick for the big surprise is Leary and Coen get it right and it finally clicks and he dominates the game with pocket presence, and veteran savvy and is MVP of game . It what he came to UK to do so lets go get it done !!
Anyway whats the rest of big blue nation see in the headlights ? It just fun to talk football for a mega game and know you have a shot !!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News