ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia at Vandy

Dawgs just scored again now up 21-0 right before half. Just for an comparison, BAMA had that in the 1st quarter against Vandy!!!
I was thinking that. Just tuned in and they were panning the audience and I thought it was a Georgia home game, then looked at the score and they were showing it with Vandy at the bottom. I thought to myself, "They messed up." Then I saw the Vandy logo on the field. The crowd seems to be more than half Georgia. There seems to be more black and gold on the sidelines than in the stands.

Vandy has one of the worst home field advantages in the nation. Should be a lot of blue when the Cats travel to Nashville. At Vandy and Ole Miss (getting beat down by AU) at home are both looking like good chances to get W’s. Don’t want to look ahead too much but a win today plus those 2 would put us at minimum .500 in the SEC which is a rare thing for UK.

Where are all of the Vandy hype at now? I've been saying Vandy is overhyped for awhile now. Vandy's wins aren't impressive either. Vandy will be lucky to get to a bowl this year.

Georgia is clicking on all cylinders....should be a great game in the SEC championship in December....

Reactions: KYExtemper
We could be pretty good and still get beat by a lot when we play them down there. I'm really starting to believe in Kirby Smart.

Reactions: JStaff2187
Well, at least Vandy had a sold out game so there's that. Can Georgia claim the sell out?

Vandy hype was obviously overblown but if we played their schedule over the past 4 games, 4 ranked teams and 2 of those in the top 5,
I'm not to sure we would have faired any better at this particular time.

I doubt we would get best 59-0 at home. We lost by 1 to UF, and K State is overrated

Georgia is by far the most improved team in the SEC vs. last year. They have some studs on defense.

Reactions: fabcat
Georgia is by far the most improved team in the SEC vs. last year. They have some studs on defense.

Yes they do.. They are becoming scary good. Anytime you have an elite defense and dominate running game you will be a very tuff team to beat. They had only thrown the ball 27 times in 2 games and scored around 70 points.

Vandy may have a losing record when UK goes to Nashville. The schedule is favorable this year but I think UK goes 2-4 down the stretch, maybe 3-3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT