ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia 35 Free Throws, Cats 17

Lets see… CallZ for a flagrant one but not when the guy runs all the way down the floor to shove him in the back. Call a bullshit rim hanging T. Ga was in double bonus wih about 12 minutes left. Z gets mugged on the spin dunk. I get about the defensive effort but after awhile with so many bull shit calls its easy not to play your best D.

Worst home whistle for a blue blood and it’s not even close. A football school comes in and gets damn near every call in Rupp. The refs made what was looking like a super fun game almost unwatchable in the 2nd half.
This has happened all the way to Coach Rupp. He used to say about SEC officiating. We get the same officiating home and away…we get Road officiating.

We have always been the only Blue Blood not get any benefit by the officials playing at home.

Lets see… CallZ for a flagrant one but not when the guy runs all the way down the floor to shove him in the back. Call a bullshit rim hanging T. Ga was in double bonus wih about 12 minutes left. Z gets mugged on the spin dunk. I get about the defensive effort but after awhile with so many bull shit calls its easy not to play your best D.
@Aike called this at 7:30 while the game was well in hand. It was obvious.

Refs took Uga and the points. They went home smiling. This might be the most ft's I've ever seen by 1 team with no one in the lane.
Plus a leading scorer who had 34 and a ton of 3’s. We had at least 2 BS fouls on 3’s, a bullshit flagrant, a BS T on Cal, a dumb T by Z, I mean you can’t make this crap up.

Yeah, it wasn't bad defense. It was dumb technicals and bad reffing that kept the game close.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT