ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia’s QB Position May Be Better Than I Thought

What would any Rivals mod do if a guy from another university was attacking him or one of his guys on his home board? Visitors should be decent or be shown the door. Personal insults do nothing.
You're mistaken on Trent being soft. He's also one of the best in the business. Our guys don't blow smoke up our arses to make us feel better.
He did about Darnell Wright.

You can read all 247 boards with a 247 account. They knew before anyone. And I didn’t post about it until I saw on Oregon and LSUs board that him and his dad wouldn’t share info on his knee with staffs. And I don’t care what his “clearance” is. It wasn’t me. And I bet my Yankee White is better than anything he claims to have.

Like I said you have shown you are more than willing to tell untruths, it isn't you unless you have moved but UT still has fans paying for inside info on UGA. One year UT will stay within 3 TDs of us, could be this year with all the uncertainties

Navyguy44, How do I know that Luke will do a better job than Will Friend? It's because I saw every single game that Will Friend "coached and recruited" the OL at Georgia.

Cade Mays would have almost certainly started at OG for Georgia this year if he had stayed. My hope is that he is playing OT when the Vols come to Athens.

Cade Mays would have almost certainly started at OG for Georgia this year if he had stayed. My hope is that he is playing OT when the Vols come to Athens.
He will play OG at Tennessee. They have OTs already.

Navyguy44, How do I know that Luke will do a better job than Will Friend? It's because I saw every single game that Will Friend "coached and recruited" the OL at Georgia.
I saw every game Charlton Warren coached. Our secondary was trash. We couldn’t picks. Didn’t y’all only get like 6 picks last year?

I saw every game Charlton Warren coached. Our secondary was trash. We couldn’t picks. Didn’t y’all only get like 6 picks last year?

The important thing is we led the country in points allowed. Pruitt started a kid who later transferred to Rutgers and couldn't get on the field over a Thorpe award winning AA and first round draft pick, does that make Pruitt trash or does he play favorites?

As for Luke, he has produced multiple draft picks including 1st rounders. The best game our OL played last fall was the bowl game, other than Mays and the multiple sacks he gave up. Remember back to how excited the Vols were when they hired Rocker, UGA fans said his heart was no longer in it and he was a poor recruiter, Friend is a decent coach, just not a good recruiter. Pruitt is a good coach, just not a closer on the recruiting trail.

I know UT is excited about 21 class, at the moment it's ranked 2nd with 24 commits. And without cutting multiple kids loose for higher rated players will end up mid teens, if you don't lose the kid from Bama and/or the kid from Florida who no one else waa willing to take a comittment. Wilcoxson tried to recommit to UF a 2rd Tim, TOSU, UGA and Bama, and couldn't before he got to UT, all within a couple days. But it won't be a big deal when he decomits because he isn't that good.

Last edited:
The important thing is we led the country in points allowed. Pruitt started a kid who later transferred to Rutgers and couldn't get on the field over a Thorpe award winning AA and first round draft pick, does that make Pruitt trash or does he play favorites?

As for Luke, he has produced multiple draft picks including 1st rounders. The best game our OL played last fall was the bowl game, other than Mays and the multiple sacks he gave up. Remember back to how excited the Vols were when they hired Rocker, UGA fans said his heart was no longer in it and he was a poor recruiter, Friend is a decent coach, just not a good recruiter. Pruitt is a good coach, just not a closer on the recruiting trail.

I know UT is excited about 21 class, at the moment it's ranked 2nd with 24 commits. And without cutting multiple kids loose for higher rated players will end up mid teens, if you don't lose the kid from Bama and/or the kid from Florida who no one else waa willing to take a comittment. Wilcoxson tried to recommit to UF a 2rd Tim, TOSU, UGA and Bama, and couldn't before he got to UT, all within a couple days. But it won't be a big deal when he decomits because he isn't that good.
Rocker is a great DL coach and turned our DL around. Probably our deepest and most experienced position. He’s a bit lousy on the trail but that’s fine. He’s in Columbia. Pruitt knows talent and he knows how to coach it. Regardless of stars. Some coaches are just good like that. Some coaches let Rivals and 247 tell them who’s good.

Well if you must know, it was 8 interceptions.

To be honest with you, I would be happy with no interceptions this year if we can improve on giving up 12.5 points a game and 2 rushing touchdowns on the year.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Numerous experts including UGA experts say Tennessee is a threat for Mondon. Wiltfong, Chad Simmons and Mike Farrell do too.
Tennessee has been recruiting pretty well. I’ll give them that. Smael will not be a part of that class.

No they aren't, UT isn't even in top 2, old Atlanta Vol is building you up to be let down again. Even you know Pruitt hasn't won a recruiting battle against Kirby for anyone we want. Even your on OC didn't want Harrison Bailey.

Volnation/VQ is the biggest bunch of homers. AtlVol, VolFreakJosh, etc. One of them GUARANTEED, put all his internet credit on the line, that Jahvaree Ritzie would commit to them lol. Honestly, their 247 site isn't much better with Ryan Callahan. Almost as bad as TBS.

Last edited:
Volnation/VQ is the biggest bunch of homers. AtlVol, VolFreakJosh, etc. One of them GUARANTEED, put all his internet credit on the line, that Jahvaree Ritzie would commit to them lol. Honestly, their 247 site isn't much better with Ryan Callahan. Almost as bad as TBS.
Austin Price said Ritzie was UNCs the moment RaRa committed. What are you talking about? Idk read Volnation. Anyone can create a profile there.

Austin and Ryan are both very bearish when it comes to predicting kids. They’re not really full of shit. Callahan won’t put in a CB until a kids a silent usually. That’s why he has a pretty impressive hit rate.

Austin and Ryan are both very bearish when it comes to predicting kids. They’re not really full of shit. Callahan won’t put in a CB until a kids a silent usually. That’s why he has a pretty impressive hit rate.

Ritzie to UNC was the worst kept secret in CFB recruiting for about a month, and Callahan never put in a CB because, like I said, he's a homer.

Austin Price said Ritzie was UNCs the moment RaRa committed. What are you talking about? Idk read Volnation. Anyone can create a profile there.

AP said repeatedly he would choose the school he wanted and his friends at UNC wouldn't be a factor. Ritzie himself even said that wouldn't influence his decision. Again, most of the "insiders" over there are homers and like to twist things to fit their narrative when it's convenient...just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
AP said repeatedly he would choose the school he wanted and his friends at UNC wouldn't be a factor. Ritzie himself even said that wouldn't influence his decision. Again, most of the "insiders" over there are homers and like to twist things to fit their narrative when it's convenient...just my 2 cents.
Lol ok. They’re just honest. When Tennessee still had a shot, they said so. When they didn’t, they said as much. Like I said, Ryan doesn’t put in picks based on other people’s picks. He either hears from the kid or someone very close to the kid. Kinda like he just did with Hudson Wolfe. He obviously didn’t hear anything so he didn’t put in a pick. Austin and Co don’t use the FutureCast feature at all. But I can probably go over 6 or 7 Monday night chats ago and find where he said Ritzee was UNCs to lose.

Rocker is a great DL coach and turned our DL around. Probably our deepest and most experienced position. He’s a bit lousy on the trail but that’s fine. He’s in Columbia. Pruitt knows talent and he knows how to coach it. Regardless of stars. Some coaches are just good like that. Some coaches let Rivals and 247 tell them who’s good.

Yeah that DL was awesome, sobawesomevi hated to see him leave UT. Kirby fired him because he was a lazy coach and recruiter, our DL. play is much better without him. UT has a staff ful of Kirby rejects, even the head man. You should be so proud.

Yeah that DL was awesome, sobawesomevi hated to see him leave UT. Kirby fired him because he was a lazy coach and recruiter, our DL. play is much better without him. UT has a staff ful of Kirby rejects, even the head man. You should be so proud.
Neids, Osovet, Weinke, Tee, Graham, Felton, Brumbaugh, and Ansley have never worked for Kirby or even with Kirby. Chaney is the only one and your offense got worse without him.

He did about Darnell Wright.

That Wrght wanted to visit and his his coach wouldn't help hi I'm set up any visit yo anywhere but UT? of course after about getting your QB killed against us it was pretty clear he shouldn't be on the field

Neids, Osovet, Weinke, Tee, Graham, Felton, Brumbaugh, and Ansley have never worked for Kirby or even with Kirby. Chaney is the only one and your offense got worse without him.

Actually Nieds has as a GA, Friend has Sherer has, Rocker had as is now gone, and your head man has, in fact he has been Kirbys kick iij ng boy for most of his career. Worked under Kirby at Bama, was fired by Kirby in Athens and abused by Kirby in Knoxville. After listening to Pruitt talk for 2 minutes, how can the UT fanbase call any other coach dumb, especially one that absolutely owns them?

And yes our offense was worse in 19, but losing your top 4 WR and a 1000 yard rusher will do that to you. But that inept offense you took the time to point out put up 43 on that defenses you are pointing to as a strength in 20. Oh yeah, the great Chaney put up 14 on us. That would be 43-14 at your place. Or Stanford North.

That Wrght wanted to visit and his his coach wouldn't help hi I'm set up any visit yo anywhere but UT? of course after about getting your QB killed against us it was pretty clear he shouldn't be on the field
He literally visited UNC and WVU

Actually Nieds has as a GA, Friend has Sherer has, Rocker had as is now gone, and your head man has, in fact he has been Kirbys kick iij ng boy for most of his career. Worked under Kirby at Bama, was fired by Kirby in Athens and abused by Kirby in Knoxville. After listening to Pruitt talk for 2 minutes, how can the UT fanbase call any other coach dumb, especially one that absolutely owns them?

And yes our offense was worse in 19, but losing your top 4 WR and a 1000 yard rusher will do that to you. But that inept offense you took the time to point out put up 43 on that defenses you are pointing to as a strength in 20. Oh yeah, the great Chaney put up 14 on us. That would be 43-14 at your place. Or Stanford North.
You said Kirby rejects. Kirby wanted Ansley. Couldn’t get him. Tried to hire Neids instead of Hartley. He said nah.

You said Kirby rejects. Kirby wanted Ansley. Couldn’t get him. Tried to hire Neids instead of Hartley. He said nah.[/QUOTE

Really? You really think coaches would rather work for that Alabama redneck? Kirby has 2 former coaches become P5 head coaches, another leave for a coordinated position. Results on the field and recruiting trail says we got the better end of those deals. Remember DWashingtin, where is he and who were lead recruiters., we had one of the top secondaries in the country last season and signed one of the top DB classes in the country including the number 1 or 2 CB IN the class. In position and the favorite for the top S in the 21 class and are 1 or 2 for the top CB in this class, we did ok with our DB hire, and our DC hire last year, Navy some advice for you, find someone else to try to flame, because you don't do enough research to try me and I am beginning to feel sorry for you. Are you an adult or some 11 year old posing, like you are prone to do?

But in all fairness to you, Ansley was on the board as a DB coach, but he was looking for a DC job. we hired much better, he will be the 3rd guy to leave for a head coaching. As for Neids, much like Pruitt if offered the Bama job he would be out of there in a New York minute. You seem to still believe UT is considered a good destination, it's a 3rd tier job man, coaches aren't falling over themselves to go there. You hired like your 10th choice for a head coach and he proceeded to hire his buddies and gave them all big raises.

Your secondary allowed more yards and had less picks than ours despite us losing 2 starters before or in the season. 3 of Pruitts coaches are in the NFL. You act like Sam Pittman was a nobody in Fayetteville before Kirby. I’ll give you Tucker but he too had a pretty good resume before Kirby. Pruitt got some experienced coaches to coach up talent. Our DL took huge steps forward. Now he’s giving young coaches a shot like he was given. Niedermeyer was offered twice by Bama. He’s devoted to Pruitt who gave him his first shot on the field. He’s got no ties to Bama. He’s from Alaska and went to college at Arkansas Pine Bluff. The hell does Bama have to do with anything? We hired Fulmers first choice passing on dudes who have all gotten a P5 HC job since then outside of Kevin Steele. Tennessee is where UGA was in 2000. A good school on hard times with a couple shit coaches needing to be wiped from history. You went and hired an ok coordinator who everyone said his success came from working under a legend like Bowden. But believe what you want, you’re out here signing these elite classes getting further and further away from playoffs all while bringing in the 2nd best Wake Forest QB in the last 3 yrs and digging the unemployment line for positions you need to be elite next year. You talk about coaches jumping ship, Mondons back in the NFL if someone offers him 600k and a QB coach job and Luke’s gone to Duke if Cut wants him at OC or it Cut steps down, Luke’s probably Dukes first choice.

I’m actually still reading this thread.

It’s kinda’ like when you hear your neighbors arguing in their front yard, you have to half-ass listen.

Or like when you drive passed a car wreck . . . .

Thanks, I have kind of enjoyed Grumpy's posts over the years, some good outside info. The Thug U fans are doing a good job though, they are making me dislike their cheating program even more, and I really didn't think that was possible before this thread. What is really funny is when they start trying to say they have a better OL and DB corp than we do. Not so sure about some of the others but what a bunch of windbags.

But the really big difference is they are arguing in OUR front yard, lol.

Last edited:
You know UK football must be moving up in the world when Georgia and Tennessee fans are arguing on our football board [laughing]

Post topic was chum for the same old UGA fans who have nothing better in their lives to do but search sports fora for a UGA debate.

This is at least two threads that GA and UT fans have taken over here, I put most of the UT fans on ignore and one GA fan so that quiets the noise. Won't put grumpy on ignore, the rest are pretty much all gone in my view!

Reactions: jauk11 and The-Hack
Your secondary allowed more yards and had less picks than ours despite us losing 2 starters before or in the season. 3 of Pruitts coaches are in the NFL. You act like Sam Pittman was a nobody in Fayetteville before Kirby. I’ll give you Tucker but he too had a pretty good resume before Kirby. Pruitt got some experienced coaches to coach up talent. Our DL took huge steps forward. Now he’s giving young coaches a shot like he was given. Niedermeyer was offered twice by Bama. He’s devoted to Pruitt who gave him his first shot on the field. He’s got no ties to Bama. He’s from Alaska and went to college at Arkansas Pine Bluff. The hell does Bama have to do with anything? We hired Fulmers first choice passing on dudes who have all gotten a P5 HC job since then outside of Kevin Steele. Tennessee is where UGA was in 2000. A good school on hard times with a couple shit coaches needing to be wiped from history. You went and hired an ok coordinator who everyone said his success came from working under a legend like Bowden. But believe what you want, you’re out here signing these elite classes getting further and further away from playoffs all while bringing in the 2nd best Wake Forest QB in the last 3 yrs and digging the unemployment line for positions you need to be elite next year. You talk about coaches jumping ship, Mondons back in the NFL if someone offers him 600k and a QB coach job and Luke’s gone to Duke if Cut wants him at OC or it Cut steps down, Luke’s probably Dukes first choice.

Yet that juggernaut LOST to Georgia Southern and had to squeak by UK without a QB and Indiana in a game you had lost in order to have a winning season. Watch out Bama, you won't have a chance against Thug U this year.

Yet that juggernaut LOST to Georgia Southern and had to squeak by UK without a QB and Indiana in a game you had lost in order to have a winning season. Watch out Bama, you won't have a chance against Thug U this year.
Lol you had find flaws in three games to give us a “losing season”. Didn’t your coach lose to WKU in year 4?

Lol you had find flaws in three games to give us a “losing season”. Didn’t your coach lose to WKU in year 4?

Sorry, no, our coach lost to WKU in his year one, 2013, quite a difference. The first year after a decade of us having football recruiting budgets about a third of Thug U's (PLUS the "Orange Pride" and all the other cheating), with NO four stars kept in 2010, one in 2011 and 2012, with three in Stoops late takeover in 2013. Since then his record has steadily increased, two five win seasons, two seven win seasons, the breakthrough 10 win season, and last years 8 win season because we lost all of our QBs.

Now we are becoming known as a destination FOOTBALL school, a 5.9 transfer from Miami, a 6.0 transfer from LSU, and a 6.0 transfer from Auburn. Then our last recruiting class jumped from two or three four stars to eight, plus our first out of state five star in decades-------one that you really wanted. The big thing and one that has caused the increase in recruiting is that we have a great coaching staff that does things the right way PLUS the big difference is we aren't just a basketball school any more, our AD has been awakened from his decade long slumber, with money to burn due to SEC FOOTBALL.

You should ask yourself why rumors of him waiting until July are leaking out now.

Oh I dunno, why did Darnell Washington sign his LOI on the he first day of early signing period and wait until Jan to announce? Looks like you would be use to coming in 2nd everytime you go head to head with Bama, UGA, LSU, Pruitt is a decent recruiter, but not the he closer Coach O, Saban and Kirby are. But no, you are here and anywhere you can post saying we are in it big and considered the favorite. Mims, Mondon nor Ferguson have UT in their top 2, 3 is probably a stretch for 2 of them. My info isnt coming from anyone who post on a message board. Kinda like Rocker b eff ing a great DL coach. I hate he isnt there any longer, our offense was awful, according to you, and we put up 43 on thg that turned around DL. You are just too easy.

But its beginning to look like UT silver have some spots opening up soon, only problem is it's the top rated guys and not the lower rated guys. But one of thg them has flipped so many times he might come back by signing day.

Oh I dunno, why did Darnell Washington sign his LOI on the he first day of early signing period and wait until Jan to announce? Looks like you would be use to coming in 2nd everytime you go head to head with Bama, UGA, LSU, Pruitt is a decent recruiter, but not the he closer Coach O, Saban and Kirby are. But no, you are here and anywhere you can post saying we are in it big and considered the favorite. Mims, Mondon nor Ferguson have UT in their top 2, 3 is probably a stretch for 2 of them. My info isnt coming from anyone who post on a message board. Kinda like Rocker b eff ing a great DL coach. I hate he isnt there any longer, our offense was awful, according to you, and we put up 43 on thg that turned around DL. You are just too easy.

But its beginning to look like UT silver have some spots opening up soon, only problem is it's the top rated guys and not the lower rated guys. But one of thg them has flipped so many times he might come back by signing day.
Didn’t come in second for Dylan Brooks. Clemson was the favorite for Deshawn Rucker. UGA came crawling for Harrison Bailey, Jimmy Callaway and Jalin Hyatt before landing the 2nd best QB Wake Forest has had and some 2 star from Dalton that Tennessee wouldn’t even let blue shirt.

Sorry, no, our coach lost to WKU in his year one, 2013, quite a difference. The first year after a decade of us having football recruiting budgets about a third of Thug U's (PLUS the "Orange Pride" and all the other cheating), with NO four stars kept in 2010, one in 2011 and 2012, with three in Stoops late takeover in 2013. Since then his record has steadily increased, two five win seasons, two seven win seasons, the breakthrough 10 win season, and last years 8 win season because we lost all of our QBs.

Now we are becoming known as a destination FOOTBALL school, a 5.9 transfer from Miami, a 6.0 transfer from LSU, and a 6.0 transfer from Auburn. Then our last recruiting class jumped from two or three four stars to eight, plus our first out of state five star in decades-------one that you really wanted. The big thing and one that has caused the increase in recruiting is that we have a great coaching staff that does things the right way PLUS the big difference is we aren't just a basketball school any more, our AD has been awakened from his decade long slumber, with money to burn due to SEC FOOTBALL.
My bad. It was southern miss in year 4. So much better lol. And we’re like 5-2 against you in basketball and football combined the last two years. Y’all are getting elite at both sports....

Didn’t come in second for Dylan Brooks. Clemson was the favorite for Deshawn Rucker. UGA came crawling for Harrison Bailey, Jimmy Callaway and Jalin Hyatt before landing the 2nd best QB Wake Forest has had and some 2 star from Dalton that Tennessee wouldn’t even let blue shirt.

No idea who Brooks and Calloway are, we didnt recruit Bailey because Chany didnt like, but is stuck with him now that he missed on the Texas kid, we went after Max Johndon and missed, so settled for Beck. We did take a grad transfer from Wake who Athlon rates the SEC's best, I dont know, and we didnt sign anyone from Dalton. How about this Navy until you are right about something or can stay within 3 TDs, sit at the kiddie table.

OK guys, can you take it somewhere else , Preferable Volnation and Dawg Nation seeing how this is a two team fan pissing match. If the discussion is about UK or football in general fine, but 2 weeks of a pissing match between Georgia and UT fans is not very welcome. I mentioned it last week, 10cdays ago, and it is still going. Put yourself in a UK fans shoes. What if Louisville and UK fans went to your board and pretty much shut out the home teams fan discussion, would that not be a bad look ? Hell text each other, meet in a parking lot somewhere, but take it somewhere else. It was annoying a week ago, it is down right disrespectful now. A few of you are very welcome and solid posters, but this shit is out of control. Who GAF who was banned from what boards and what boards mods are good or not, UK fans do not give a damn, especially on our board. Now debating on if UK, Georgia or UT is getting so and so, I could see, but this junk ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT