ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia’s QB Position May Be Better Than I Thought

no way should this kid get eligible this year but probably will because it's a blue chip program.

no way should this kid get eligible this year but probably will because it's a blue chip program.

I don't know if he is eligible or not, but the feeling is he will be eligible. But Justin Fields was Eligible, Tate Martel was Eligible, as the poster said the Peters kid was Eligible, I expect Cate Mays to be eligible. NCAA is hanging on by a thread and wants no part of a suit.

Now the question will be can he beat Newman out for the job, neither is coming to sit. I don't think so, but if eligible it makes the spot deeper, at worst we have a former P5 starter running the scout team offense.

Reactions: UKat1 and cat888
I don't know if he is eligible or not, but the feeling is he will be eligible. But Justin Fields was Eligible, Tate Martel was Eligible, as the poster said the Peters kid was Eligible, I expect Cate Mays to be eligible. NCAA is hanging on by a thread and wants no part of a suit.

Now the question will be can he beat Newman out for the job, neither is coming to sit. I don't think so, but if eligible it makes the spot deeper, at worst we have a former P5 starter running the scout team offense.
If Daniels is eligible and wins the job, will that effect the commitment of Vandagriff?

If Daniels is eligible and wins the job, will that effect the commitment of Vandagriff?

It wont - he was set to go to OU and come in behind a third year Rattler - as it is he’ll likely come in with Daniels in his last year. Whether or not Daniels plays this year, 2021 will likely be his last in college.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

The NCAA is not “hanging by a thread” and scared of a suit lol. Plenty of kids arent going to get waivers this year. I’ll take the bet on Mays btw and take the position that he isnt going to play in 2020 and may thus never suit up for the urine and white.

The NCAA is not “hanging by a thread” and scared of a suit lol. Plenty of kids arent going to get waivers this year. I’ll take the bet on Mays btw and take the position that he isnt going to play in 2020 and may thus never suit up for the urine and white.
He will stay for a 4th year just to play with his brother. But you mentioned bet so you got a Venmo? I’d love to take your money.

I am not that connected. But I don't think the Daniels thing just happened today. But if Daniels wins the job, I don't think he is here more than 2 seasons. Which would mean Vandagriff is the backup as a true frosh and battling for the starting spot as a true soph. But I am not in the know enough to know what the deal is. Our current OC has been very successful with the passing game at the college level, had a pair of 1000 yard rushers and a 3000 yard passer one year. Was very good at Tampa Bay, not so much at Cleveland but wasn't the play caller at Cleveland. I am sure that was part of the draw. But to be 100% honest, hadn't read anything about this until 10 this morning. Knew he was in the transfer portal, UT felt good about him because of previous connection to Tee Martin. They are overjoyed with their recruiting, they even think they are coming into Georgia and pulling the top OL and LB. Truth is they aren't in top 2 for either, but they just go by what a couple of their posters tell them. Getting hopes up only to be let down like they were with Darnell Washington last season, they were being told he was all Vol and his signed LOI was in Athens waiting for him to announce at his AA game.

I am not that connected. But I don't think the Daniels thing just happened today. But if Daniels wins the job, I don't think he is here more than 2 seasons. Which would mean Vandagriff is the backup as a true frosh and battling for the starting spot as a true soph. But I am not in the know enough to know what the deal is. Our current OC has been very successful with the passing game at the college level, had a pair of 1000 yard rushers and a 3000 yard passer one year. Was very good at Tampa Bay, not so much at Cleveland but wasn't the play caller at Cleveland. I am sure that was part of the draw. But to be 100% honest, hadn't read anything about this until 10 this morning. Knew he was in the transfer portal, UT felt good about him because of previous connection to Tee Martin. They are overjoyed with their recruiting, they even think they are coming into Georgia and pulling the top OL and LB. Truth is they aren't in top 2 for either, but they just go by what a couple of their posters tell them. Getting hopes up only to be let down like they were with Darnell Washington last season, they were being told he was all Vol and his signed LOI was in Athens waiting for him to announce at his AA game.
Numerous experts including UGA experts say Tennessee is a threat for Mondon. Wiltfong, Chad Simmons and Mike Farrell do too.

Numerous experts including UGA experts say Tennessee is a threat for Mondon. Wiltfong, Chad Simmons and Mike Farrell do too.

No they aren't, UT isn't even in top 2, old Atlanta Vol is building you up to be let down again. Even you know Pruitt hasn't won a recruiting battle against Kirby for anyone we want. Even your on OC didn't want Harrison Bailey.

Vandagriff's dad just said there were no surprises today and life is about competition. If you plan on winning a NC you better be compared to compete and our expectations are to win NC.

I'm not sure QB is UGA's challenge as much as how UGA will use it's QB. It looked to me like UGA didn't know how to use Fields when he was on the field. I really like Fromm but he seem frozen in an offense from the past at times with undeveloped WR's and unimaginative play calling. Plus UGA needs to stop handing out gifts like last year with SC.

Wow UT and Dawg fans talking smack and making bets on our board. We know we have made it to the big time !!. If I was a UT fan, I believe I would post with a little bit of humanity and humbleness. But hey, UT gonna UT. Who gives a shit about a star beside a name ? I look at the stats beside it. Daniels can play, same for Newman.

On a different and off topic note, the Slovis kid at USC is going to be a Mega star. The kid just has the IT factor. Love watching him play. He was coached in HS by Kurt Warner. USC was one of only a few offers from Power 5 teams. And to think, he was a little Ole 3 star out of high school. Bet a lot of Big time teams wished they would have ignored the lack of the extree 1 or 2 stars by his name and recruited him. He is only 19 years old, and ready to add to his freshman #s. 3502 yards, 30 TD's and only 9 INT's while completing 72% of his passes and notched a 167.6 QB rating. Not bad for a measly 3 star.

Last edited:
This clown navy has purchased numerous subscriptions to UGA's site and posed as a UGA fan. He was exposed and managed to get himself banned. He thinks he is so clever, he has bought several other accounts and been banned. He doesn't realize one of our mods is pretty good at tracking a computer trail. He knows it's true and if he denies it he is lying. Not only our site but other opponent's premium sites too. Then he will run back to the Vol board.

No they aren't, UT isn't even in top 2, old Atlanta Vol is building you up to be let down again. Even you know Pruitt hasn't won a recruiting battle against Kirby for anyone we want. Even your on OC didn't want Harrison Bailey.
I don’t even know who “Atlanta Vol” is. I’m going off articles written and statements made by people in the know. Not Atlanta Vol or BullDawg Bob.

This clown navy has purchased numerous subscriptions to UGA's site and posed as a UGA fan. He was exposed and managed to get himself banned. He thinks he is so clever, he has bought several other accounts and been banned. He doesn't realize one of our mods is pretty good at tracking a computer trail. He knows it's true and if he denies it he is lying. Not only our site but other opponent's premium sites too. Then he will run back to the Vol board.
This is a free board. And i was banned on UGAs page with this user name that shows I’m a Vol just by looking at the threads I’ve posted on. If I was pretending to be a Dawg, I’d still be in there. I got banned because I called @Trent Smallwood an idiot because he believed y’all had a shot with Darnell Wright and I told him I knew for a fact y’all didn’t and the moment he signed with Tennessee and I rubbed his face in it like a puppy who pissed on the carpet, he banned me.

This is a free board. And i was banned on UGAs page with this user name that shows I’m a Vol just by looking at the threads I’ve posted on. If I was pretending to be a Dawg, I’d still be in there. I got banned because I called @Trent Smallwood an idiot because he believed y’all had a shot with Darnell Wright and I told him I knew for a fact y’all didn’t and the moment he signed with Tennessee and I rubbed his face in it like a puppy who pissed on the carpet, he banned me.

Yes, you have always shown a lot of class------not.

I don’t even know who “Atlanta Vol” is. I’m going off articles written and statements made by people in the know. Not Atlanta Vol or BullDawg Bob.

The same one that told you Darnell Washungto was a Vol and his SIGNED LOI had been in Athens for a week waiting for hi AA game announcement. Anything can happen in recruiting, but as of today it's close with AU and UGA with and UGA 3rd. I don't care if you believe it or not, it didn't come from a professional writer. The guy on our site that is the one to pay attention to is Trent. UT is a distant 3rd for Mims, who wants to be coached by Will Friend? He will sign with us or Bama, likely Bama. What you need to hope for is we land another RB, or else we flip Brown.

The same one that told you Darnell Washungto was a Vol and his SIGNED LOI had been in Athens for a week waiting for hi AA game announcement. Anything can happen in recruiting, but as of today it's close with AU and UGA with and UGA 3rd. I don't care if you believe it or not, it didn't come from a professional writer. The guy on our site that is the one to pay attention to is Trent. UT is a distant 3rd for Mims, who wants to be coached by Will Friend? He will sign with us or Bama, likely Bama. What you need to hope for is we land another RB, or else we flip Brown.
I never said Washington was a Vol. And obviously more 5 stars want coached by Friend than they do Luke. Cade Mays didn’t even know who Matt Luke was. Lol Brown hates UGA after seeing what your fanbase said about him behind paywalls.

OK it was fun for a while, but why don't you two continue this back and forth on another site, one that NavyGuy is not banned from LOL. Probably how he ended up here, nowhere else to go. We welcome discussion , but back and forth about UT and Georgia and who is getting who is of no interest for UK fans. It is OK to discuss off topics, but that has turned into a 2 man pissing match and no one else in the discussion.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Well, Luke does have a few 5 stars left on the OL at Georgia. Trey Hill, Salyer, B Jones, Webb to name a few. From past experience, they will do better with Luke than the Vols will with Will Friend.

Well, Luke does have a few 5 stars left on the OL at Georgia. Trey Hill, Salyer, B Jones, Webb to name a few. From past experience, they will do better with Luke than the Vols will with Will Friend.
How do you know that? Ole Miss QBs have ran for their lives for years, even with guys like Little and Tunsill on the line.

@Trent Smallwood doesn't ban people... and we're going to beat you by 3 tds this year. [smoke]

Thank you for representing the Vol Nations intellect, maturity and grace....

we don’t ban often. Sometimes it’s better to let people self-identify.

I never said Washington was a Vol. And obviously more 5 stars want coached by Friend than they do Luke. Cade Mays didn’t even know who Matt Luke was. Lol Brown hates UGA after seeing what your fanbase said about him behind paywalls.

Cafe Mays was going to be on the bench this fall. The only reason he started a game was due to injury and The guys sitting out the Sugar Bowl. We gave up 3 sacks in the Sugar Bowl, a season high, guess where all 3 came from, if you guessed Cafe Mays you would be correct. But he is a decent player, but saw the writing on the wall and went for a easier depth chart.

Brown would be a Dawg if we wanted him, still would. Why would any RB want to head to UT and hope to get noticed when he could come to UGA and be a 1000 yard rusher and stay under 20 carries per game if he can make the 2 deep depth chart. If he doesn't think he can make the 2 deep, then of course UT can get his attention.

Last edited:
Cafe Mays was going to be on the bench this fall. The only reason he started a game was due to injury and The guys sitting out the Sugar Bowl. We gave up 3 sacks in the Sugar Bowl, a season high, guess where all 3 came from, if you guessed Cafe Mays you would be correct. But he is a decent player, but saw the writing on the wall and went for a easier depth chart.

Brown would be a Dawg if we wanted him, still would. Why would any RB want to head to UT and hope to get noticed when he could come to UGA and be a 1000 yard rusher and stay under 20 carries per game if he can make the 2 deep depth chart. If he doesn't think he can make the 2 deep, then of course UT can get his attention.
Lol people closer than you to the program were caught of guard that Mays transferred and said he was going be the starter at at least one position on the OL. But I’m sure PissedOffDawg or whoever you are knew more than them. Jay Graham’s has more 1000 yard backs than Dell McGee at the power five level. Almost had another this year with a true freshman.

Lol people closer than you to the program were caught of guard that Mays transferred and said he was going be the starter at at least one position on the OL. But I’m sure PissedOffDawg or whoever you are knew more than them. Jay Graham’s has more 1000 yard backs than Dell McGee at the power five level. Almost had another this year with a true freshman.

Never said it wasn't a surprise, said he was concerned he wouldn't be a starter. Almost is a key word don't you think? We almost won the NC in 17, almost made the playoffs in 18 andc19. The fact is, In 4 years as a FBS RB coach he has had 4 different backs and in 2 of those year had 2 backs break 1k, his resume over those 4 years compares favorably with any RB coach including Jay Graham, who almost had a 1000yd rusher.

Oh yeah expect Smael to announce soon, the coaches know.

FWIW, on our site Trent is a reporter, not a mod, Moose, who you should be familiar with is a mod, and has a particular dislike for you it seems for trying to pose as a UGA fan. How many accounts have you had banned? Don't act like it's zero.

Never said it wasn't a surprise, said he was concerned he wouldn't be a starter. Almost is a key word don't you think? We almost won the NC in 17, almost made the playoffs in 18 andc19. The fact is, In 4 years as a FBS RB coach he has had 4 different backs and in 2 of those year had 2 backs break 1k, his resume over those 4 years compares favorably with any RB coach including Jay Graham, who almost had a 1000yd rusher.

Oh yeah expect Smael to announce soon, the coaches know.

FWIW, on our site Trent is a reporter, not a mod, Moose, who you should be familiar with is a mod, and has a particular dislike for you it seems for trying to pose as a UGA fan. How many accounts have you had banned? Don't act like it's zero.
I never posed as a UGA fan. I don’t know who he banned but it wasn’t me.

He doesn’t. He has @Moosefish do it for him because he’s soft.
What would any Rivals mod do if a guy from another university was attacking him or one of his guys on his home board? Visitors should be decent or be shown the door. Personal insults do nothing.
You're mistaken on Trent being soft. He's also one of the best in the business. Our guys don't blow smoke up our arses to make us feel better.

I never posed as a UGA fan. I don’t know who he banned but it wasn’t me.

Youbarevnot beingbtruthful, banned more than once under multiple accounts. Moose is an active serviceman in the air force with a pretty high clearance. He isn't going to make things up, you haven't posted since you were caught with multiple handles. But a Vol who post a little smarter than you did posted about Daniels on Volnation less than a minute after we knew. But you keep denying being banned, I know you were multiple times and yes it was by Moose.

Youbarevnot beingbtruthful, banned more than once under multiple accounts. Moose is an active serviceman in the air force with a pretty high clearance. He isn't going to make things up, you haven't posted since you were caught with multiple handles. But a Vol who post a little smarter than you did posted about Daniels on Volnation less than a minute after we knew. But you keep denying being banned, I know you were multiple times and yes it was by Moose.
You can read all 247 boards with a 247 account. They knew before anyone. And I didn’t post about it until I saw on Oregon and LSUs board that him and his dad wouldn’t share info on his knee with staffs. And I don’t care what his “clearance” is. It wasn’t me. And I bet my Yankee White is better than anything he claims to have.

ADVERTISEMENT