ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Bowl it is

408de08b10d0b40d641af0249c3e0f92aa-randy-macho-man-airport.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

I went to Lynyrd Skynyrd High School in northeast Jacksonville, which was really just a bunch of tugboats tied together.

I'm sorry, didn’t you get sea sick?

No, they were tied together in a junkyard. It wasn’t a very good school. For most of my classes we just sold dirty magazines door to door.

I haven't looked at how the pairings go, but I assume no chance it's Louisville, right?

I haven't looked at how the pairings go, but I assume no chance it's Louisville, right?
There’s some smoke on Twitter that it may be but none of the bigger accounts, I can’t see it myself but who knows because it may be a way to get a bigger draw. Clemson travels well but I can’t see any other ACC team that would put many fans in the stadium.

Reactions: know1
There’s some smoke on Twitter that it may be but none of the bigger accounts, I can’t see it myself but who knows because it may be a way to get a bigger draw. Clemson travels well but I can’t see any other ACC team that would put many fans in the stadium.

I remember that happening like 20 years ago with Miami and fsu. Was bizarre.

I think NC State would travel well

408de08b10d0b40d641af0249c3e0f92aa-randy-macho-man-airport.2x.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

I went to Lynyrd Skynyrd High School in northeast Jacksonville, which was really just a bunch of tugboats tied together.

I'm sorry, didn’t you get sea sick?

No, they were tied together in a junkyard. It wasn’t a very good school. For most of my classes we just sold dirty magazines door to door.

Ugh please not NC state, feels like we just played them. I would hate to go NC State/Iowa/Iowa/NC State.
I like Miami, UNC, Notre Dame the best

Clemson feels pretty meh to me probably because we’ve played them three times in last 15-18 years. I’m jealous of Louisville getting the USC draw.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT