ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Has a 7 Foot 9 Inch Freshman Coming In

I've seen highlights of kid. Best of luck to him. In all seriousness, guys that live like that...life has to be hard. That is so ridiculously tall you need silly income to make it through everyday life just to modify how you live.

I noticed at Seaton Center that Pope had to slightly duck to walk through doorway to gym and I thought to myself that would suck to have to do that all of the time. Add 12" onto that. Poor guy probably hits his noggin on everything.
Yeah the Guinness World Record tallest man was 8'11" and died at age 22. They can't digest food properly at that height. And their circulation is bad.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Yeah the Guinness World Record tallest man was 8'11" and died at age 22. They can't digest food properly at that height. And their circulation is bad.
They have a multitude of issues, starting with their bones. Humans just aren’t meant for that size.

I know others disagree but I did not enjoy watching Zach Edey play, and if this guy is any good - I doubt I'll enjoy watching him either.

The game isn't entertaining when your best skill is catching the ball, turning, and laying it in over someone half a foot shorter.
What I didn't enjoy was watching him shoot 127 more free throws than 2nd place PJ Haggerty of Tulsa and 160 more free throws than the next closest P5 player Terrence Shannon from Illinois. The kid lived on the free throw line but the last time he fouled out of a game was March of 2022. He played over 2 full seasons without fouling out just let that sink in.

• Wow
Reactions: kywildcat41086
You Dont Get It No Way GIF by Tate McRae
I don’t want just half of it getting wet though🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT