ADVERTISEMENT

Gator Bowl depth Chart

Only one starter out is huge...

Didn't realize Deuce Hogan was still on the team and only a junior...for whatever reason I though he graduated and/or transferred again...

Only one starter out is huge...
But . . . but half the team is opting out . . . but, but Ray Davis will run the ball once, take a bow and head to the locker room . . . but, but . . . we’re going to be on our second string Mascot . . . the plane will be flown by the co-pilot . . . Mike Stoops will do his best Mark Stoops impression . . . our traveling Troopers all stay home, and we have all deputies . . . and our Priest on the sideline will be a first year Seminarian . . . .

Cats by 7, (or an upside down L if you prefer!).

Cuck Flemson!!

I also like how Leary and Coen ended the regular season clicking at UL. That was huge as well heading into the bowl prep.

Would look to see if they continue that, and think it could very well be a big coming out party of sorts for LC and the O. He kind of had one with Levis first go around, but dipped back to the league and stopped all the momentum.

I think CMS let him loose and sent a message in Da Ville, and will follow that up with another hey you got the keys let it rip with another message vs clemson.

Also, if Leary tosses 2 scores that puts him at 25 and the most a QB has had since Woodson's 40 banger campaign...

I also like how Leary and Coen ended the regular season clicking at UL.
It was freaky. Some of those receptions were as heavily contested as any against the SEC powers, but Leary was putting it in a shoe box all over the field and the receivers had glue on their hands.

If we’d had that passing/receiving efficiency the whole season, we’d be where Mizzou is!

Damn, based on this chart and what I’ve heard about Clemson draft defectors I should have bet the mortgage on Cats 7.5+.

A win against Clemson to cap the season isn’t going to fix every issue from this year but that’d be a hell of a win IMO. Just a notch below Penn State in the Citrus Bowl given the name of the opponent and the current National perception of the SEC versus everyone else.

Beating the #2 and #3 team in the ACC would be a statement for both Kentucky and the SEC.

I also like how Leary and Coen ended the regular season clicking at UL. That was huge as well heading into the bowl prep.

Would look to see if they continue that, and think it could very well be a big coming out party of sorts for LC and the O. He kind of had one with Levis first go around, but dipped back to the league and stopped all the momentum.

I think CMS let him loose and sent a message in Da Ville, and will follow that up with another hey you got the keys let it rip with another message vs clemson.

Also, if Leary tosses 2 scores that puts him at 25 and the most a QB has had since Woodson's 40 banger campaign...
Could be a few more without drops, as I recall several in the end zone or in immediate route.

Fearby as a starter is also new (“or”).

He's one to watch next year imo. He's still not as flexible as he needs but even in limited run this year, he showed by far he most pass rush skill if anyone on the roster. He showed some hand fighting we havent seen since Josh. He needs in on all push rush ops next year even with weaver coming back

Fearby as a starter is also new (“or”).

Really hope Wilcox can get some RB snaps, Porter some at WR

Also Malachi Wood at LT…good to see him getting some run going into 2024.

Nice that he will have one more year of development behind Marques Cox.

If he adds a little weight and strength to that 6’8 285 frame, he could be a beast.

Another 30 pounds to get to 315 or so would be good.

Another 30 pounds to get to 315 or so would be good.
He was 323 pounds as of mid-November, according to a VERY good source. (Yenser spoke at QB Club).

“He’s going to be a monster.”

It’s hard to teach speed. And maybe harder to teach setting a base as wide as a 6’ 8” guy!!

I bet he hits 345ish by September, 2024!!

Last edited:
I would have bet folding money Hartline threw for 25 scores one of his years.

So bizarre how effortlessly Woodson, Tamme, Stevie Johnson, Burton and Dickie, Jr., made a 300 yard passing game look in 2006 and 2007.

That was obviously Joker’s career high point.

So bizarre how effortlessly Woodson, Tamme, Stevie Johnson, Burton and Dickie, Jr., made a 300 yard passing game look in 2006 and 2007.

Hartline last UK QB to throw for 3000+ yds/season.

It was freaky. Some of those receptions were as heavily contested as any against the SEC powers, but Leary was putting it in a shoe box all over the field and the receivers had glue on their hands.

If we’d had that passing/receiving efficiency the whole season, we’d be where Mizzou is!

That's absolutely true. We beat Mizzou, UT, and USC for sure. Historically high drop rates and weird misusage of personnel, ie continuous deep shots to brown.

Coen's first year, I thought he adjusted to college at the LSU game. I assumed when he came back there wouldn't be a learning curve but I was definitely wrong. Turned out it maybe took him til LSU to figure out how to play with that team. UL looked like he finally figured out how to play with this team.

Hopefully next year he figures it out even sooner. He's really a top 5 guy but he's still raw too. Fit the personnel and recruiting a bit better (already doing that by seemingly shifting back to size on the OL), learn to live with the run (he'll definitely never love it lol), and we'll really have something special

McClain is supposedly playing. I wonder if he gets a snap. Seems giving Demi a bunch of run makes sense, as he will be fighting for a starting job in the spring.

Reactions: BigTyrone

Don't forget his 30 banger Jr season...70 scores in two seasons with 3 lightly recruited Kentucky kids. That's insane.

Not only the scores, but the ints were almost negligible. I think Andre had or almost had a record for tosses between interceptions...probably a 3.5 tud to pick ratio those years.

His skill positions were always well coached, productive, reliable...didn't drop a lot of balls and made big plays in crucial moments.

AHC/WRs at NC St now. Was about 3 points from beating UL and being in the ACC title game this year. With the ACC road being what it is, could very easily see him patrolling the sidelines in the title game next season and maybe even play offs.

The Pack are stacking up a decent little recruiting class right now too. Currently ranked 26 led by offensive skill players, specifically WRs...don't call it a comeback for the ole Joker.

Ironically, best season Deavin Leary ever had...guess who was coaching his WRs and involved in the passing game?

He was 323 pounds as of mid-November, according to a VERY good source. (Yenser spoke at QB Club).

“He’s going to be a monster.”

It’s hard to teach speed. And maybe harder to teach setting a base as wide as a 6’ 8” guy!!

I bet he hits 345ish by September, 2024!!

Grew up with his mom/uncle, so i know the type of people they are. Very disciplined with monster work ethics. I know he's been working with his grandfather, or at least was prior to getting to UK, who has for my entire life been an absolute unit of a man and also played football at a high level, so the genes are there.

I do think he has the potential to be very very good. He's ridiculously agile for someone his size and that's something you can't really teach. Still remember seeing his grandfather at little league games and being astonished that a human could be that damn large. And i don't mean fat, dude was absolutely chiseled.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Grew up with his mom/uncle, so i know the type of people they are. Very disciplined with monster work ethics. I know he's been working with his grandfather, or at least was prior to getting to UK, who has for my entire life been an absolute unit of a man and also played football at a high level, so the genes are there.

I do think he has the potential to be very very good. He's ridiculously agile for someone his size and that's something you can't really teach. Still remember seeing his grandfather at little league games and being astonished that a human could be that damn large. And i don't mean fat, dude was absolutely chiseled.
If Wood can continue to develop and Nik Hall return to health it would be huge for UK's future offense.

If Wood can continue to develop and Nik Hall return to health it would be huge for UK's future offense.
The way he transformed his body in a year at UK already says a lot. He did not look like a football player when he got to UK, he was just tall and long. I've read quotes elsewhere about how he's constantly asking questions and staying after practice to work on stuff, which in no way surprises me given his family.

He's the type of kid you take a flyer on. You can't teach agile 6'8" with ridiculous length, and Stoops and Co have done a pretty good job in the past with these types of players. Sometimes they'll hit and produce something special, other times maybe not, but it's very worth it when it pays off.

The way he transformed his body in a year at UK already says a lot. He did not look like a football player when he got to UK, he was just tall and long. I've read quotes elsewhere about how he's constantly asking questions and staying after practice to work on stuff, which in no way surprises me given his family.

He's the type of kid you take a flyer on. You can't teach agile 6'8" with ridiculous length, and Stoops and Co have done a pretty good job in the past with these types of players. Sometimes they'll hit and produce something special, other times maybe not, but it's very worth it when it pays off.
And it seems Marques Cox has taken Wood under his wing. Cox is an experienced, grizzled veteran, would think he'd be an excellent mentor.

Thanks for passing along this info!

Reactions: The-Hack
But . . . but half the team is opting out . . . but, but Ray Davis will run the ball once, take a bow and head to the locker room . . . but, but . . . we’re going to be on our second string Mascot . . . the plane will be flown by the co-pilot . . . Mike Stoops will do his best Mark Stoops impression . . . our traveling Troopers all stay home, and we have all deputies . . . and our Priest on the sideline will be a first year Seminarian . . . .

Cats by 7, (or an upside down L if you prefer!).

Cuck Flemson!!
We got history with these mutha touchers... time to put things right again!

Reactions: The-Hack
Damn, based on this chart and what I’ve heard about Clemson draft defectors I should have bet the mortgage on Cats 7.5+.

A win against Clemson to cap the season isn’t going to fix every issue from this year but that’d be a hell of a win IMO. Just a notch below Penn State in the Citrus Bowl given the name of the opponent and the current National perception of the SEC versus everyone else.

Beating the #2 and #3 team in the ACC would be a statement for both Kentucky and the SEC.
The line beards over on there side have been laughing about how bad Clemson is going to stomp us. I hope we fk them up and then win another Governor's Cup, one for each of JJ's fingers!!!

The line beards over on there side have been laughing about how bad Clemson is going to stomp us. I hope we fk them up and then win another Governor's Cup, one for each of JJ's fingers!!!
I remember the same sort of reaction in 2018 when matched up against Penn State. Our guys are gonna be more motivated than Clemson. We’ve got more guys opting in than Clemson.

I feel really good about the game. I can’t take any Louisville fan seriously until they finally beat us in football or basketball. They feel totally irrelevant now lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT