ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Where You Live

A few Krogers in E. Cincy ($3.67) have finally fallen below a few Krogers in NKY. Specifically the Kroger in Cold Spring ($3.73) that was once in a price war with its neighbors.

It was $3.29 in Fort Pierce, Fl about 10 days or so ago. Then it bounced overnight to $3.55 where it stayed for a few days. Then it dropped to 3.41. Yesterday I filled up at $3.17...

Saudi Arabia cut production. Rest of Opec is following suit. Get ready for another spike.

Oil price dropped like a rock (-6%) today. Less than 10% higher than in 2018 even with all the inflation since. Saudis need to cut production more.

Reactions: jameslee32
Oil price dropped like a rock (-6%) today. Less than 10% higher than in 2018 even with all the inflation since. Saudis need to cut production more.
Would that cause gas prices to go up or down?

15 cents savings on 20 gal is $3. It takes me better part of gallon to go & come back. Net, not worth it unless already in area.
I have a shopping list and even the wife's car gets 26 MPG. Plus our Kroger points are spent, ours is $3.59 per gallon and Costco Visa card holders get 4% cashback on gas.

Hurrican headed for Gulf. With our spr very low we need to pray it weakens or tracks north.

Gas going back up again as expected. Biden cannot sustain the lower prices. Paying $3.35 here today from about $2.98 a couple of weeks ago. No doubt they will try to lower it again before mid-terms, but it would only be short lived. Once vote is over, I guarantee it will go back up for the long haul. Anyone who thinks it won't is just too dumb or agree with raising prices to try and move us to all electric. Dems have bet their whole lively hoods on this move. They stand to get very rich while poor Americans and middle-class America will suffer.

OMG, it's down to $3.45 in Paintsville! That's cheap!!! Thanks Brandon!!! Why don't you ship the rest of our oil reserves to China? May come down another nickel!!! Go Dems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NHC put us in the middle of the "Cone of Concern" a couple of days ago and the price jumped from $3.17 to $3.39. The forecast track has shifted to the west and we're now out of the cone. The price tumbled back down to $3.17, but hey, I'm sure they turned some extra profit from people filling their vehicles and spare cans for generators up....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT