ADVERTISEMENT

Games Thread 10-19

I’d say Bama fans will want KD gone asap. Not sure he was built for that seat anyway.

Milroe pretty much sucked ass today. Dude couldn’t hit open receivers and just made poor decisions.

Bama just not great.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
DeBoer will figure out that you're going to get screwed when you play at Pilot's Lot Lizard Field, you better have at least a 3 TD lead going into the last 3 minutes of the game.

I don’t know what’s happened to Milroe these last couple of weeks either. That game he played against Georgia was about as elite of a single game performance as there’s been all year when taking the competition into account. He was still pretty good in the Vandy game overall, but had a couple of costly turnovers in the loss, and has honestly just been bad these past two weeks. Forcing terrible reads, holding the ball too long and taking sacks instead of using his athleticism to gain positive yards, missing wide open receivers, etc. It’s such a difference that I almost wonder if he’s hiding an injury or something.

Reactions: mrschwump
I wonder what those numbers mean?

Did IU bank 25 million?

??
It means we have an expensive ass coaching staff, and they don't...

It means they're running the tables in a P4 conference with 20+ million sitting on the sideline not doing shit...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT