ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

This is killing the defense. Got to have first downs and not fall behind. Come on coach Stoops, don’t allow Gran to be so predictable!!!
I think it should be the other way around. We’re running the offense Stoops wants to run.

We’ve seen this shit for 6 years. We are always much worse on the back half of our schedule. Good coaches are adjusting all year. We are still doing the exact same crap on offense.
Yep - even if we finish 10-2, performance after bye has been once again FAR below that of first 1/2

We’ve been on offense twice and zero points to show for the effort. I hate watching the lack of imagination in this offense. No motion, no lateral game planning. No quick passes....

Reactions: ManitouDan
Twice on that drive, including the last play josh Allen was tackled. Not grabbed, or maybe had some Jersey. He’s was legit grabbed around the waist and tackled. How they can’t call those plays blows my mind.

Our "O" can only score about 13-17 pts today if we lucky so holding UT FG big there. If we go down 2 scores it over.

Reactions: 1977CatFan
ADVERTISEMENT