ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

This is dumb. “Okay let’s run Benny to the right.... again” I under trying to get him going but god damn.

I don't know why but it feels like all our "sideways" plays always have one offensive player trying to block three defensive players.

Also, has our offensive line gotten as bad as it's looked the past few weeks?

At the expense of sounding like a UL fan (we'll be better without Lamar), Snell leaving may be a blessing long term for our offense. Gran/Stoops/whomever are focused on giving him the ball, everyone knows it's coming and it loses its advantage.

Pitiful job by the coaches with these play calls and it doesn't help that Benny is going sideways way to much.

Punter didn't take his normal delay. But he's been very good mostly.

Just so damn bad watching us run same non productive plays over and over on Offense

This is dumb. “Okay let’s run Benny to the right.... again” I under trying to get him going but god damn.

They got him going then telegraphed everything since instead of balancing it out. Gran is abusing Benny wouldn’t be surprised if he sits out the bowl game

Once again everyone knows our offense better then we do. Just heartbreak to watch these coaches not able to put a mature offense on the field.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Making a questionable and bad O look like the Patriots... We have to generate some points or we lose.

I think the defense has given up the ghost, so demoralized from the offense at this point

ADVERTISEMENT