ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Pruitt has already figured out more than our staff. You have to be aggressive when you are not clearly the best team.

Secondary is terrible with no pressure from the line. I've been saying that for weeks.

This is killing the defense. Got to have first downs and not fall behind. Come on coach Stoops, don’t allow Gran to be so predictable!!!

Man, both sides of the ball look flat. I don't think anyone even looked up for the ball on the long completion and they are gashing us up the middle. Still not sure how good Kash/Jones can be with hurt hands.

The curse of having Benny - we need someone exploding through the hole and willing to cut- we are 2nd and 9 to much

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I could coach a defense against our offense this is so damn pathetic!!!!!!! Now our defense can't stop them and they're getting ready to score. The offense needs to start doing there part of the job and staying on the field so our damn defense can get a break this is been an ongoing issue all damn season I feel so bad for our defense!!!!!! I don't know why Stoops can't see this shit hell Stevie Wonder can see it!

Reactions: TIE543
Like I said bc gran can’t keep the defense off the field it’s beginning to catch up. Our defense has had too much pressure on it all year especially in games like this in which they shouldn’t

Our offense consists of plow ball left, plow ball right

It's that Lou Holtz offense I've been complaining about since Stoops has been here. Promised uptempo, high powered O. Hired AR coordinators and Gran, who ran a no huddle, pro style passing offense. Look like 1970's Notre Dame without the production.

Reactions: ace on the river
Funny the drastic difference in offensive gamelans .. UT has aired it twice , both times successful , while we grind grind grind and grind some more .. Either Terry cant throw it long or we refuse to even try it .. Again it looks like we brought a knife to a gun fight .. just outmanned on offense . Is slight improvement or something a tad different too much to #$%^$^%^^&*. ask for ????

Watched WVA today and was ashamed that we can’t throw down field and move the sticks. Shouldn’t be in the top 25 right now. The hunger only shows up in the 4th quarter when they need to score to win.

Yes we are 7 - 2. Stiil, the offense under Gran hasn’t changed any this year. Everyone has adjusted to the Kentucky Offese since the 2nd half of the SC game. Look at the stats. Stoops and Gran have failed to grow the offense, adjusting to what defenses are doing to Kentucky.

Reactions: Jazzycat
Cash needs to sit any damn way. The will is there but his body is busted to hell

ADVERTISEMENT