ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD

I'm 54 years old; you would think by now I'd become immune to this but I'm not. Every year I think "this is the year"....
Next year for sure....
tumblr_nbglujZCCj1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Love hasn't been very good. I don't get why kash hasn't been getting any playing time on d to try to stop the run
To say Love isn't very good is like saying Niagara is a small waterfall. Love is out position nearly every single play. I'd give somebody a chance. Love is not getting it done.

Get a TD here, and get within 2 scores going into the 4th.

Not sure having Snell receiving kicks is a bright idea. We can't lose him, and it's not like he's going to break one. Can't we put Timmons and Walker back there.

Reactions: sambowieshin
This ones over. Let's just hope our guys realize we need to win next week and they make an effort because we're not getting bowl eligible against Louisville. If Dobbs can do this to us Lamar Jesus Jackson is gonna destroy this defense.

The only difference is Dobbs is an actual threat to throw the ball, Johnson isn't ...so they can use the whole playbook.

We are too predictable so we can't finish in the red zone.

Actually Dobbs is a pretty mediocre passer vs any team not named UK. UK just has no way to pressure him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT