ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Kentucky vs Florida

And to be clear that is Mark Stoops. He changed this culture, the athletes, the recruits, the technique and physicality.

What he has done here is nothing short of remarkable. Hoping this line continues to gel, get Rodriguez back and see what happens.

Two solid wins to open the season without the offenses most proven player.
Wanna play D in the NFL, come play for Mark Stoops.

Yeah TBH it's extremely hard to even know where exactly we stand, UF stands or Utah stands. They moved UF up because they beat a ranked Utah team. But how good was Utah to begin with? Who knows.

I know one thing. We are definitely better than UF.
I think we could handle the Utes too.

Reactions: The-Hack
Great win. Not taking anything away but it helps when their qb can’t complete a pass to his own receivers. Even at the end of the game against a 3 man rush.
It isn't like we didn't have our own issues. The better team, it isn't even close, won the game. The margin of victory should have been even more decisive.

Reactions: The-Hack
Anyone besides me think that richardson predicted as a 1st round pick is a bit premature? he might be very good by the end of the year, but right now he just isn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Scan apparently hates throwing vertically and only loves screen passes. Also if he ran Rod last week like he did tonight, we would’ve won. FIRE SCAN!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT