ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

Let's see which coach has them ready for the second half. We haven't been the best at making adjustments compared to our opponents. Let's hope that changes tonight. I have a feeling Georgia will look like the number 1 team in the country in the second half. Hope I'm wrong. That's just how it usually goes for us.
I wish you were lying.

I’m sorry stoops is a pussy. You wanna beat the #1 team? You take the fkin shot!
I agree. I really do. But, I kind of understand why he didn't. Brock hasn't given us any reason at all to trust him. He makes bad decisions and in a close game, 3 points is important. I just wish we weren't in a position to have to play like that.

We have NEVER got those kind of calls and never will, no matter what. I’ve seen targeting called on hits like that all the time, he led with his helmet and hit him high. They showed it about 5 or 6 times but McElroy quit talking about after the second replay or so and started talking about something else, BS!

Man I hate chicken shit coaching staffs. You’re playing #1 and you kick a FG with 9 seconds left

😂😂😂

Dukes Of Hazzard Television GIF

Plenty of time for a shot to the end zone & then kick the FG if it doesn’t work. The chickenshit once again lacked the testicular fortitude to take a chance, in a game that he has nothing to lose, though, & kicks on 3rd down. Going for a TD never even crossed his mind. Yeah, we’re up 6-3 but nobody in their right mind thinks that’s gonna be enough. Sackless!
Should have taken a shot on the play before the running play. They were well within the range for the FG.

Let's see which coach has them ready for the second half. We haven't been the best at making adjustments compared to our opponents. Let's hope that changes tonight. I have a feeling Georgia will look like the number 1 team in the country in the second half. Hope I'm wrong. That's just how it usually goes for us.
Yeah. I'm worried that they were just overlooking us and were focused on the next game. That will most likely change after halftime.

I agree. I really do. But, I kind of understand why he didn't. Brock hasn't given us any reason at all to trust him. He makes bad decisions and in a close game, 3 points is important. I just wish we weren't in a position to have to play like that.
I mean I know why he did it. He doesn’t trust him to not throw a pick and to not take a sack. But 6 pts isn’t going to beat UGA. You go out on your sword man…

Didn't take a shot, but if you want the odds...which do you think is more likely to happen...sack, loss of yards, pick, etc. I dont trust the oline

Speaking of how deep the SEC is. It's also quite satisfying how terrible Florida is rn. My most hated program in the SEC(Bama rapidly rising though because of basketball).

Reactions: Nuke99m
Getting 07 vibes for one half. Regardless of how the rest of this game goes, we know what we’re capable of when playing at a high energy level. Hope we keep this up and tighten up some errors
Yeah, house money for me going forward. We’re unlikely to win, fine, whatever, but at least I’m not completely apoplectic about the rest of the season like I was after last week.

Chances we hold UGA to that type of performance in the 2nd is next to 0, I think you gotta hope you score there and then on first possession in 2nd to make em tighten up. As it stands momentum can swing in one play.
Exactly my thoughts. When you’re outmatched in talent, but locked in a tight game, you have to be aggressive and try to get all the points you can while you can. Try to build a margin while you have a chance. Playing it safe just keeps it close enough that the talent gap probably catches up to you at some point.

I'm expecting a 3 and out and a quick score by Georgia. Then the train goes off the rails and they score on a defensive touchdown. Will be like a 21 point loss after a 3 point lead at the half. Prove me wrong team, but we've watched this movie many times before. Hope there's a reverse jinx.

• Sad
Reactions: UKCat4Ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT