ADVERTISEMENT

<< GAME THREAD >> Georgia vs UK

As good a first half as you could ask for minus one Brock turnover that should’ve been thrown away.

Just makes last week even more maddening.

Every… single… year…

Edit - stoops doesn’t even attempt an end zone throw. SMH.

I just think that sends an awful message by Stoops there.

He was so worried we'd turn it over he'd rather just take the 3 points and not even try for the TD.

I stand corrected. Shocked he is bringing offense back out.

I stand corrected again. He chickened out after TO. I'm watching game on my espn app on cell and having to exit that when I can to post here so lagging behind some of you on game action when I do that.

I guess 6 to 3 will go down in UK lore. It'd a 60 minute game though so 2nd half will be interesting.

When's the last time georgia has been held to 3 at half? Could've maybe blanked them if not for fumble.

Still not over that pick 6, just bc you know if reciever rolled over with it they would've given him the catch.

Plenty of time for a shot to the end zone & then kick the FG if it doesn’t work. The chickenshit once again lacked the testicular fortitude to take a chance, in a game that he has nothing to lose, though, & kicks on 3rd down. Going for a TD never even crossed his mind. Yeah, we’re up 6-3 but nobody in their right mind thinks that’s gonna be enough. Sackless!

Let's see which coach has them ready for the second half. We haven't been the best at making adjustments compared to our opponents. Let's hope that changes tonight. I have a feeling Georgia will look like the number 1 team in the country in the second half. Hope I'm wrong. That's just how it usually goes for us.

I still would have taken one shot before taking the FG, but I suppose I can SORT OF see the logic in safely grabbing the 3 points there given that we get the ball to start the 2nd half as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT