ADVERTISEMENT

Friday CBB teams on TV

3 seed in UConn's region or 4 seed in any other is a worthy debate. Of course, I'd prefer a 3 seed in any other region.

OSU tipping off against Illinois. Think we want OSU to win with Illinois right around us on the seed line. It's been a crazy turnaround for OSU since they got rid of Holtmann. I think it is Lunardi that has them in the next 4 out. A win over Illinois might get them right on the bubble.

ESPN ticker says 52-47.
That ESPN ticker gets things wrong a lot when you're following it live. I was following it live one game because it was some Moutain West team that was close to us in seeding at the time. Think it might have been Utah St. And the ticker had them losing at the buzzer by two and showed the game as final. Was happy that a team around us lost. And then I check later and find out Utah St. (or whoever it was) actually went on to win in OT. LOL

Reactions: TheDude73
It's crazy, I thought they would have all the motivation in the world getting blown out at Auburn and would make this a good game. But, nope!
Was already mentioned but just a bad matchup for USC.

Will be interesting to see what kind of legs state has tomorrow. They put a ton in that UT game while Auburn cruised playing 10 guys double digit minutes and putting the walkons in with 2 min left.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
I think UK broke UT.😉
Probably not. Think they got up to beat SC for the conference title then just considered their job done.

Gotta bring it in March. They should beat some scrub in round 1 then maybe find their game again.

I've noticed that pretty much every single time BBN is confident about a high-level opponent over the last 6 or 7 years, Kentucky finds a way to lose.

On the flipside, whenever our backs are to the wall, we tend to meet the challenge. It's like the team takes its emotional cues from the fanbase.

That has typically spelled disaster.

Arizona crapping the bed like all the top seeds are in the 2nd half

was up 33-23 at the half and been outscored 35-13 by Oregon in the 2nd half and trail by 12 with 6 mins left

Arizona crapping the bed like all the top seeds are in the 2nd half

was up 33-23 at the half and been outscored 35-13 by Oregon in the 2nd half and trail by 12 with 6 mins left
1 seed Zona going down won’t make me feel better but I’ll take it.

NC State takes out Virginia. UNC wins today they have to be the 4th 1 seed.
I missed the last minute of regulation but apparently Virginia completely blew it (up 7 or so). And NC State hit a miracle banked 30 footer at the buzzer to tie it (UVA didn't foul). Got to watch OT and that Burns guy on NC State was a blast to watch! Just a big dude that can just muscle his way to a bucket and has some moves for a huge dude. They kept going to him and UVA couldn't stop him.

I missed the last minute of regulation but apparently Virginia completely blew it (up 7 or so). And NC State hit a miracle banked 30 footer at the buzzer to tie it (UVA didn't foul). Got to watch OT and that Burns guy on NC State was a blast to watch! Just a big dude that can just muscle his way to a bucket and has some moves for a huge dude. They kept going to him and UVA couldn't stop him.

He might be my favorite non UK player in college basketball. His mobility is just a sight to see. He's so nimble.

Reactions: mcwildcats04
He might be my favorite non UK player in college basketball. His mobility is just a sight to see. He's so nimble.
That actually brought some joy to my night after our miserable game. Love watching that kid. I really hope they can pull the upset over UNC and get in the tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT