ADVERTISEMENT

Friday CBB teams on TV

No team has ever lost their first conference tournament game and went on to win the National Championship I believe is something I heard mentioned the other day.

I hate UT but Jimmy Bell should have 5 fouls in 2 minutes playing time. He only knows shove everyone out of his way defense.

Another #1 seed goes down Sam Houston in the awful conf USA after they lost teams like UAB and North Texas who both would been favored to make the tournament if they stayed instead they have to win their own tournament.

This gives you Kentucky folks another shot at a home state bid with Western Kentucky being the highest seeded team left despite a NET of 151

1999? Since last big 10 title. Not the definition of a power conference.
Doesn't matter. They are so great, all their players/coaches.....they were talking about how Chris Holtmann would've been doing what Diebler is with Ohio State if he was given the chance to stay on--which is a complete joke. Obviously Gene Smith didn't feel that way and he's retiring at the end of the sports season this year.

Watch a Big Ten game and they ignore team weaknesses and honesty--they'll say "Iowa improved defensively" and it'll be against Rutgers who couldn't shoot 50% in the layup line.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
That's game Dalton bricks the 3 they had to have would cut it to 9 instead back to 17.

BALL GAME !

Wow Tennessee out in their 1st game.

Hopefully Kentucky players are taking note as A&M on the bubble will be playing with all they got.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
UT is just Knecht and a bunch of average Joe's. There's no way they should have gotten 3 guys on the 1st and 2nd team all SEC.
I do think pig tails at the PG is a solid player . At least he tries against us !
Well according to Al Jazeera....I mean the Big Ten Network, they still are trying to figure out bracket equations to get Iowa in. LOL
you mean the b!G TeN ? The B!G ??? lol

• Haha
Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
If western Kentucky wins their conference tourney I wonder what seed they will be? They are up 25 right now and in their way to the championship game

Reactions: bbncal02
Not sure it matters anymore for the committee but this will move the road Miss State win from a Quad 1 B to a Quad 1 A win.

This gives Kentucky all 6 Quad 1 wins are now Quad 1 A wins
Can’t hurt.

Auburn is going to beat South Carolina so bad it will lower this win from a quad 1 to a quad 2 I would guess.

NET was 48 for South Carolina coming into today.

Auburn currently has only 1 quad 1 win this will likely knock South Carolina down to outside top 50 NET I am guessing.

• Haha
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT