ADVERTISEMENT

Friday CBB teams on TV

So did I just miss seeing Cal scouting TAM last night? All I saw was the assistants. I saw the other head coaches scouting their opponents.
Was Cal there or sitting at home in his Nashville mansion? Anyone know?

Be hard for UT to win this one. Does a loss today drop them to a 3 seed? They look awful!

Tournament time. Gotta bring it and Ms st has the weapons. Tenn cold as ice from 3. Hope the cats are paying attention.

And no storms to knock out my cable. I’m looking forward to it. Gonna be late to our game though. Unfortunately I have to work and can’t get out of here early today.
That sucks, hope the Cats don't disappoint while you're gone.

Kentucky was a couple wins away from a #1 seed (already beat UNC the team they would be fighting with for that #1 seed)

Give me 2 of the UNCW, Florida, LSU or Gonzaga's losses back and Kentucky would be battling UNC for the #1 seed if Tennessee loses today.

UNC cake walk to a #1 seed.

This means Tennessee will likely be in Houston's bracket (unless Houston is given #1 overall and Tennessee gets ranked #5 overall then Tennessee would not be allowed to be in Houston's region)

Kentucky was a couple wins away from a #1 seed (already beat UNC the team they would be fighting with for that #1 seed)

Give me 2 of the UNCW, Florida, LSU or Gonzaga's losses back and Kentucky would be battling UNC for the #1 seed if Tennessee loses today.
UNCW and LSU were bad losses. Florida is solid. Gonzaga was bad loss. But not as bad as the other two

LOL the announcers surprised by Joey's comments "if the committee considers the Sunday SEC Final"

"I thought that be automatic" haha they have not been paying attention how many times Kentucky has won the SEC final and got screwed over by it not being factored in none more so then the year Kentucky beat A&M in the final and A&M got the 3 seed and Kentucky a 4 seed despite how easy it would have been to swap the 2 teams since both are in the SEC.

UNCW and LSU were bad losses. Florida is solid. Gonzaga was bad loss. But not as bad as the other two
I was factoring in the chances were to have won the games at the end as well Florida of the 4 was the most winnable of the games with 28 seconds left up 4. A missed rebound they cut it to 2. A missed FT up 3 and not fouling up 3.

Mich St should be in the NIT.
Agreed but we know that's not happening. Izzo acted like beating a Minnesota team that lost 4 straight, 5 of their last 6 was beating the Timberwolves, not Ben Johnson's Gophers.

Izzo is the new John Chaney. It doesn't matter if he's 16-15--he's in because he plays a tough schedule and "you can't have a March Madness without him". It's such total BS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT