ADVERTISEMENT

Free Big Z Billboard

I love that I belong to BBN. We are ridiculously, beautifully insane people.
Nuts Going Crazy GIF by Studios 2016

Someone started a Gofundme for a Free Big Z billboard to be put up close to the NCAA Eligibility Center, they have almost raised the $3600 for it to be put up. Gotta love it!
Here's the link..

$2,526
raised of $3,600 goal

Cool idea, but probably too late. By the time they hit the goal, order the billboard, get it printed and mounted, we'll be in March. Should have done this in October!

Call whoever got the billboards put up in Detroit within a couple of days of the debacle in Dallas and use them. They were fast. Outfront Billboard?

Last edited:
Probably too little too late but I contributed anyway. If nothing else than flipping the bird to the NCAA it makes me feel better!

Does anyone know who these buttheads are governed by?
It probably doesn't matter but I'd love to see a list of the people making this (or not making this) decision have email addresses we could blow up! ( not literally).

So many better ways to spend money. I love UK bball but this is silly imo
Agree. I mean, I donated to a go fund me campaign twice, both times to help a family through trauma and crisis. Billboard, not so much. I won’t hate on it, but as much as I love Kentucky Basketball, can’t see myself donating. Glad others do, I’d like to see it actually put up, even if it don’t help.

Agree. I mean, I donated to a go fund me campaign twice, both times to help a family through trauma and crisis. Billboard, not so much. I won’t hate on it, but as much as I love Kentucky Basketball, can’t see myself donating. Glad others do, I’d like to see it actually put up, even if it don’t help.
I don’t think donating a 5’er to help get Z cleared is bad at all! Helping out a kid reach his dreams.

Will the billboard be out in front of the NCAA headquarters in Indianapolis? Otherwise it’s useless.

Employees inside that building have their alums. Why would they ok a player thatll help kentucky? They wont.

Need to order 20k blue flyers. Drones to dump them over the parking lot and entrance to the building.

This could have an effect if the media gets hold of it. Wouldn't put it past ESPN to spike it out of spite, though.

Someone started a Gofundme for a Free Big Z billboard to be put up close to the NCAA Eligibility Center, they have almost raised the $3600 for it to be put up. Gotta love it!
A billboard.

I’m sure that’ll do the trick

Probably too little too late but I contributed anyway. If nothing else than flipping the bird to the NCAA it makes me feel better!

Does anyone know who these buttheads are governed by?
It probably doesn't matter but I'd love to see a list of the people making this (or not making this) decision have email addresses we could blow up! ( not literally).
“buttheads” … had to read that in the Biff Tannen voice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT