ADVERTISEMENT

Fox was the quickest point guard I seen play for Kentucky

I had seen John Wall before Fox came around. Never seen like anybody like Wall before he came to UK.

Hard to say who was faster. Wall was a more explosive type of speed. Fox was more of a smooth gliding type of speed. Both unreal

Good lord how do so many adults not have a grasp of the English language lol

I done seen him boy.....prolkly Smooth trolling to make UK's board look even worse with shitty hick grammar
whats wrong with being southern, hoss.

The Blur was faster with the ball than other players without. Dickie Beal was quick too, but out of control.

I'm going Michael Porter all day.
Well Billy Clyde will agree with you on that! He probably wouldn’t even verbally abuse you or throw basketballs at you Hunter 😂. BCG was always talking bout how Porter gave such great effort and was doing a great job… even if he couldn’t hit the rim with the ball and air balled 4 3s per game he must been running fast as hell on them suicides.. prob 2nd fastest on the team only behind Mark Coury.

• Haha
Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
I have seen every player in a KY Basketball uniform since the mid 50s. Fastest,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there were a ton of them,,,,,,,,,,,the fastest I have ever seen was Dwight Anderson easily. End line to end line or side to side the FASTEST. Someone refered to the Notre Dame KY game and how Dwight took over. He did the same thing in a KY Kansas game as well. Truth is I never so another player that could do the things he could do.

If you are talking about Dwight Anderson, he could play three positions at a high level even though he sometimes played alongside UK’s All-American PG Kyle Macy. And he totally flustered Kansas’s All-American PG Darnell Valentine when matched up or switched on him. And although Cliff Hawkins was a combo guard, he usually played PG. ?

Wall and fox are both reasonable answers. I think people forget how insanely fast Rondo was, mostly due to style of play. He would have been incredible playing for Cal.

Reactions: wmarkedwards
I know alot will say John Wall. Fox was quicker than Wall.
Wall's coast to coast highlight reel dunk against UNC will forever be one of those "moments" - it signaled UK was back and Wall was going to dominate college basketball.

But Fox, IMO, was as fast if not a tad faster w/ the ball in the open floor.

Wall was very very fast but his magic was not to run down the court quickly. His magic was to run down the court quickly and turn two-to-four elite defenders already in position into crying children. And at that I've never seen anybody better, college or NBA.

Never saw him play. All I ever saw was a blur.
Anderson could take over a game with his speed. He always beat centers down court that would leave early on missed shots, get the rebound, sprint down court and make a uncontested layup

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT