ADVERTISEMENT

For you migraine sufferers the FDA approves new migraine medicine that is in the form of a nasal spray.

Wife gets migraines and had a nose spray named Zomig a while back. I got a bad headache one day and she said to try one. Did it in the kitchen and then went to sit down for a bit. By the time I sat down I felt like I was going to pass out. About two minutes of trying to remember how to breathe/think/move, I decided that I’d rather have a headache. It was NOT a high either. Just effed me up for a bit. Headache went away I suppose.

Wife gets migraines and had a nose spray named Zomig a while back. I got a bad headache one day and she said to try one. Did it in the kitchen and then went to sit down for a bit. By the time I sat down I felt like I was going to pass out. About two minutes of trying to remember how to breathe/think/move, I decided that I’d rather have a headache. It was NOT a high either. Just effed me up for a bit. Headache went away I suppose.

That was the magnetic 5G chip they put in you. God help you if you go anywhere near a cell tower

Thankfully only get them every few years and I know what triggers them.

But man is it a ride. I get the aurora type ones.. you feel out of it and tired to start.. and then you lose your speech and cognitive ability, to the point you can't form complete thoughts and sentences, and then I lose feeling in my right arm.. scary shit when they happen. It ends with like a dull 24-hour headache and kind of a brain fog.

Thankfully only get them every few years and I know what triggers them.

But man is it a ride. I get the aurora type ones.. you feel out of it and tired to start.. and then you lose your speech and cognitive ability, to the point you can't form complete thoughts and sentences, and then I lose feeling in my right arm.. scary shit when they happen. It ends with like a dull 24-hour headache and kind of a brain fog.

You should move farther away from the arctic circle. That might help with your exceptionally rare subtype of migraine.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
You should move farther away from the arctic circle. That might help with your exceptionally rare subtype of migraine.

I'd be lying if I said that's the only time I've called it that. It's like using Prolly instead of Probably at this point.

As a migraine sufferer, I hope this stuff is legit. No previous medicines have helped me. One actually seemed to intensify the nausea.

zSTIAa1.gif

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Haven't had one in years, but they're terrible. I took Zomig in pill form a few times and it was extremely effective. It also came with a side order of a free trial edition of Microsoft Office for some reason. My radio reception is a lot better now.

Reactions: drawing_dead
I get a migraine every 3 to 4 months. Imitrex has been a lifesaver for me. I take one of those, use the migraine “headwraps” you put in the freezer, and lay down in a dark room. That is the only way I can prevent a full blown migraine that will have me sick and nauseous for a minimum of 12 hours.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Nasal sprays have been around for over 20yrs for migraines. They suck. Just squirts the medicine down the back of your throat and tastes horrible.

The Imitrex injections are awesome. Just have to get over any fear of needles. The spring loaded shots make it easy, push a button and bam! Typically get rid of my migraines in 10-15 minutes.

I’ve had migraines all my life.

nope. Everything the FDA approves is poison.
There is some truth to that. Almost all drugs have possible side affects and negative impacts on your body.

You must weigh this against the benefit of taking the drug. Unless you're a highly sophisticated "liberal" who believes questioning Big Pharma makes you an ignorant hill jack, of course.

Reactions: Dirt Sammich
Thanks for sharing this valuable information! Migraines can be debilitating, so it's fantastic to hear about new treatments like the FDA-approved nasal spray. Quick relief with minimal side effects sounds promising and could make a significant difference for migraine sufferers.
Bad Bot! Bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: BeaveUKGT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT