ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you interested

Mar 15, 2024
Here's my episode from this morning on the decision of Calipari to leave for Arkansas. Less than 15 minutes, some thoughts on why he's leaving, some thoughts on player decisions now, and some quick thoughts on some potential replacements. I definitely appreciate you taking some time to listen and give me some feedback. Thanks!

Reactions: CatsFanIL
When do you plan on releasing the episode about the potential replacements for Cal? Probably going to need a rush on that, this might go quick...

Here's my episode from this morning on the decision of Calipari to leave for Arkansas. Less than 15 minutes, some thoughts on why he's leaving, some thoughts on player decisions now, and some quick thoughts on some potential replacements. I definitely appreciate you taking some time to listen and give me some feedback. Thanks!

Cool, just followed you on Spotify.

Reactions: BleedBluePodcast

When do you plan on releasing the episode about the potential replacements for Cal? Probably going to need a rush on that, this might go quick...
I'm hoping to have it out by the end of tomorrow. There's the obvious big names being mentioned, but I want to spend some time on the "up and comers" that might be overlooked by the fanbase. Hopefully end of tomorrow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT