ADVERTISEMENT

Fland down to 3

I don't believe he reclassified.

Copy/pasted below is from an article on 247 from Dec 2022.

Fland is currently ranked No.12 nationally in the 247Sports top 150 rankings.
Typ0---Not him reclss, but others.

Not really a lot of separation 1-20 IMO.

I know IU is pushing for him a lot
Pretry sure ALL of his schools are pushing pretty hard for him. Duh. When Cal sets his sites on a guy, he is relentless, sometimes to a fault and not having a back up plan, but NOBODY will recruit harder for their guy than Cal, 100% fact.

Boogie has told coaches he’s done with visits and in-homes. Lots of rumblings that Alabama is out and it’s an IU/UK final. Some insiders(one is a Kentucky guy) has started saying IU. Could be committing this week. As early as Monday.
Who will be the back up plan?

Boogie has told coaches he’s done with visits and in-homes. Lots of rumblings that Alabama is out and it’s an IU/UK final. Some insiders(one is a Kentucky guy) has started saying IU. Could be committing this week. As early as Monday.
Yeah almost everything is pointing towards IU

Some/many think UK will return both Dillingham and Sheppard and then Johnson may reclass. That is a lot of competition for Fland.
If so many folks think that you must have a source, right?

I’m betting Rob is gone. And if Shep has a good season (8-10 ppg 40% from 3) he’s gone too.

Reactions: Fox2monk
This one will end up being mostly about NIL. He loves UK but if IU sells the farm & all to get him they just might. But it would have to be a significantly greater NIL deal.
This isn’t an all NIL recruitment. Don’t sell this kid short on this. Also, Cal is more interested in the 2025 reclass kids from what some have said. That might play a part in this.

Reactions: gracetoyou
This isn’t an all NIL recruitment. Don’t sell this kid short on this. Also, Cal is more interested in the 2025 reclass kids from what some have said. That might play a part in this.
I agree with this but Boogie is one of the few in the class he has prioritized the entire way. He definitely wants him.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
New York Knicks Nod GIF by NBA
Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network
Logo Insta GIF

Reactions: bnewt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT