ADVERTISEMENT

Fland down to 3

80qgn7.gif

Hope we land him but he looks like a bama type player to me.
okay, confession time. The first time I saw Nerlens Noel I thought he was NOT the type of player I wanted at UK. It was just a "first impression." I was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! He is still one of my all time favorites. I guess my point is that first impressions can be very misleading.

It's time for UK to show out with our players and recruits... At some point players need to see good results from each teams culture and style of play... Will be interesting to see how IU, Bama, and UK end up this year

would he be the 1 or 2 here and Is he good enough run the show. 24/7 has him at 33. When ranked that low it makes me nervous as a one and done. Does he make a jump in rankings next year.

Boogie Fland will get relatively similar NIL from each of his finalists. Maybe a difference of $100k here or there, but nothing compared to the value of skill development and NBA Draft development.

His advice on who has the best coach and staff is in a real part based on a melo feeling. Mack Mgbako also got a melo feeling about who to trust.

Last edited:
Boogie Fland will get relatively similar NIL from each of his finalists. Maybe a difference of $100k here or there, but nothing compared to the value of skill development and NBA Draft development.

His advice on who has the best coach and staff is in a real part based on a melo feeling. Mack Mgbako also got a melo feeling about who to trust.
Carmelo Anthony?

Reactions: Telling The Truth
He conveniently listed his lowest rankings. The other services have Fland as follows:

#7 ESPN
#15 On3
#18 ESPN
#20 247 Composite

He was just #16 two weeks ago in the composite. Knox dropped 4 spots as well from 7th to 11th, Richmond went from 26th to 31st, and Perry dropped from 72 to 76.

Crystal ball pick for Indiana earlier.

To close to call, IMO. But IU has a legit shot t getting him.

Crystal ball pick for Indiana earlier.

To close to call, IMO. But IU has a legit shot t getting him.

Anybody remember Boogie being top 10 at the start of the summer and then he had a some rough AAU weekends over the summer?

Or am I misremembering?

Some/many think UK will return both Dillingham and Sheppard and then Johnson may reclass. That is a lot of competition for Fland.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT