ADVERTISEMENT

Finally matt Jones

Finally calls for cal to leave lex. It needs to end he says. He’s finally pissed. Needed another shock for this wave to develop against cal. He doesn’t make it 3 weeks imo now. Keep up the heat matty!
National Media also calling for it. Skip Bayliss, Barkley hinted at it, some other Fox sportscasters. Between that and the local media, Cal can choose to go, or it's going to be a MISERABLE year in Lexington for all.

pQc9cST.png

Still dancing all around the idea of firing him. Tiptoeing up to it, "I don't see how this goes on," "I think there needs to be a separation, however that happens."
Screw Matt Jones, he can stay on the Cow's side. He is like a Nazi defector in May 1945, like no s*ht, everyone can see which side was in the right the entire time and who's about to win. Follow your Cow somewhere else, you Dukie clown

He’s admitted he can’t win with freshman. He’s admitted he won’t stop leaning entirely on freshman

Let him go do that at Vandy
I agree. Vanderbilt might promise him facility upgrades and NIL opportunities. He can recruit at Vandy. Vanderbilt would welcome him and Cal needs a chance of scenery. It is too toxic for him to continue here.
I can't imagine him wanting a new group of kids to have to play through all of the negativity that is leveled at him. It adds another level of pressure. Ask Reed. He was obviously feeling it in the last 2 games.

I didn’t agree with Matt tonight. Said if cal leaves now he still leaves on a good note. That good note ended awhile ago IMO. Sure there may be some who will still appreciate what he’s done but not me. He cashed in after 2019 and what he’s done to this program the last 5 years has buried his accomplishments from 2009-2015. I will not have any fond memories of the cal era at all. Have watched my last cal coached game. I’m done until he is. I’ll find other things to occupy my time.

All Matt cares about is ratings. More than anything always. His show is trash too and a mockery of Kentucky fans.

He has acted like his feud with Cal was the most important thing in UK sports all year long. The dude is a fake ass clown.

Exactly he says every word except “Fire” . He’s a coward. Also said if Cal does return, he’ll cheer for him.
Matt just puts his finger up in the wind, and whichever side feels cold he talks in that direction. He's a politician, using the UK fanbase as his platform and bread and butter.

Reactions: JerseyCat84
Up until tonight he has been saying he wanted “Cal to adjust “. Tonight he says it needs be over .
It was clear all year that he knew where things stand, he was just giving him a chance to pull something off this March, since we had some electric players. He had been telegraphing that a first weekend exit would mean we need to change.

Kentucky was gonna get a nc state team that they could easily beat as well it looks like. Another unreal choke job by this fraudulent coach and program

Finally calls for cal to leave lex. It needs to end he says. He’s finally pissed. Needed another shock for this wave to develop against cal. He doesn’t make it 3 weeks imo now. Keep up the heat matty!
Except he softens it by saying Cal is a great man etc. Cal has given the finger to the fans, the boosters and the University for years. That is not what a man of high character and a ‘great” man does. Cal is a narcissist asshole.

I agree. Vanderbilt might promise him facility upgrades and NIL opportunities. He can recruit at Vandy. Vanderbilt would welcome him and Cal needs a chance of scenery. It is too toxic for him to continue here.
I can't imagine him wanting a new group of kids to have to play through all of the negativity that is leveled at him. It adds another level of pressure. Ask Reed. He was obviously feeling it in the last 2 games.
Don’t even try that bull crap blaming fans. You’ve already started the fan bashing. Hit the road and go to the Alabama football board. You’re not a Kentucky fan

Except he softens it by saying Cal is a great man etc. Cal has given the finger to the fans, the boosters and the University for years. That is not what a man of high character and a ‘great” man does. Cal is a narcissist asshole.
Yeah he always says that nonsense bc they are birds of the same feather in other ways.::.not for this thread to turn to that.

But the non politician version it MJ knows Cal needs to hit the road for the programs sake

Cal can go be a counselor and life mentor somewhere else. Cal can raise charity money somewhere else…or donate some of the 100m the university had paid him to some causes on his way out. But this position is ultimately about maintaining the legacy of the university and he’s failed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT