ADVERTISEMENT

Final Four or flop: Why Kentucky is college basketball’s most fascinating team

Uk has been frustrating to watch. mainly because we have the worst defense I have ever seen. not just for UK, but any basketball team. we usually stand 6 feet away from the offense, jump at every ball fake, give away easy drives to basket. and then don't help even though every player we have gets easily beat. its wild. on the other side this is the best Offense we've ever had. better than 95-96 which got alot of its pts off the defense. this team has no defense. we just score.

That’s the thing Danny Hurley proponents forget. His teams have lost in the first round 2 of the past 3 tournaments.
I fully expect UConn to lose early again this year

Uk has been frustrating to watch. mainly because we have the worst defense I have ever seen. not just for UK, but any basketball team. we usually stand 6 feet away from the offense, jump at every ball fake, give away easy drives to basket. and then don't help even though every player we have gets easily beat. its wild. on the other side this is the best Offense we've ever had. better than 95-96 which got alot of its pts off the defense. this team has no defense. we just score.
I would debate that Bama's defense was worse than ours.

As long as we don't get into a close game, we could make some noise. However, all it's gonna take is for a bad half of shooting and we're toast. We can't stop anyone on defense. In close games (recently), we have NOT done well. I don't ever expect Cal to change or improve, so a close game is kryptonite to UK.

OTOH, if we hit 70% from the field every game in the NCAA, we'll win every game very easily.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT