ADVERTISEMENT

Final 4 picks

Dontworryboutit23

All-American
Jan 4, 2022
Who is everybodies final four picks before the year starts.
I’ll go Michigan st, Kansas, Marquette, and Duke.

I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.

I guess I’m petty as hell , but I refuse to pick Duke until Schyere proves he can take a team to a final four. I saw where he was ranked as the 5th best coach in the acc . For what ? He’s been a head coach 1 damn year. Hell , Hubert Davis took his team to the final four his first year and look what happened last year.
I can see the reasoning and it’s a good point, but that roster is loaded loaded and I think they will be like the Zion duke team and the 2021 one that made the final four

I'm with you. Everyone was jerking him off up until they got curb stomped in the 2nd round of the tournament. Has proved nothing. Hell, Jay Bilas was almost in tears on the selection show that they weren't a 3 seed LOL.

Don't think it's petty at all. It's common sense. Let's wait and see what he can do. He didn't exactly set the basketball world in fire last year

Forget last year.

Why would we/should we forget last year?

The ACC is also looking worse and worse as the years go by. The SEC has 9 teams in the top25 and others receiving votes. The ACC has 4. Duke will run through the ACC, but what is that worth these days?

Reactions: gharding07
I'm surprised with all the Hog love...we don't have a true post...I like the team a lot...but not getting a portal big when they were all over the place in the portal will hurt the Hogs.

Tenner (they're legit...if Barnes doesn't screw this one up...look out)
Mich St (really like the makeup of their team)
Creighton (probably 3 of the top 20 players in CBB: Ashworth, Kalkbrenner, Scheierman)
Duke (most talented team and will get the easy draw for views)

I'll go with

Duke
Arizona
Michigan state
Kentucky

Just for giggles, here's my 1A picks :

Kansas
Purdue
Tennessee
Random 11 seed

Rupp Rafters has become infested with trolls and it’s become unbearable. Hopefully with the season starting, the mods will start taking out the trash more often now than over the summer.

Duke (possible number 1 overall seed)
Kansas
Creighton
Arkansas

I want to say MSU because they have a great team on paper and Izzy always works magic in March.

I'm surprised with all the Hog love...we don't have a true post...I like the team a lot...but not getting a portal big when they were all over the place in the portal will hurt the Hogs.

Tenner (they're legit...if Barnes doesn't screw this one up...look out)
Mich St (really like the makeup of their team)
Creighton (probably 3 of the top 20 players in CBB: Ashworth, Kalkbrenner, Scheierman)
Duke (most talented team and will get the easy draw for views)
I'm not sure Duke is the most talented team, I think UK is gonna have 4 First Rounders. Duke has prob only got 2 sure fire first rounders. Plus Edwards will prob be the top player from those two teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT