ADVERTISEMENT

Film Don’t Lie from UGASports.com

It was crazy what Stewart was doing. I guess we will see what happens when they play LSU as their tackles might be the best pass blockers out there. He looked really good but I doubt a lot of his stuff would work on real good O linemen.

Reactions: ukalum1988

Good evening! My name is Brent Rollins and I work with the UGA Rivals site and we did a preview of Kentucky’s O as part of our Film Don’t Lie series. Showed the good and not so good based on my film review of BVG and the UK O in the first 2 games.

Thanks and looking forward to the game Saturday.
Georgia fan Brent Rollins might be looking forward to the game...... I'M NOT!

It was crazy what Stewart was doing. I guess we will see what happens when they play LSU as their tackles might be the best pass blockers out there. He looked really good but I doubt a lot of his stuff would work on real good O linemen.

LSU haa film to see, and will scheme some help for the OT. All UK had was film of OD which isn't much.

Reactions: Bigbluecaleb
Georgia fan Brent Rollins might be looking forward to the game...... I'M NOT!
I get that too. But with the way the weather is supposed to be...nothing is off the table.

Btw...from WV and a WVU fan. Which hasn't been much fun for a while now. I work part-time for PFF and just enjoy breaking down the game. Have done these film breakdowns for Rivals/UGASports since 2019.

Really wished you hadn't don't that. I try to avoid catching heat for things I post. Hopefully won't get me banned
You won't get banned for my opinion but I will change it out of respect for you, sir.

Edit. Looks like Mods already handled it. Sorry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT