ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Bengals fans......

CB3UK

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
Are you more excited for the Chiefs game on Sunday than the Citrus Bowl Saturday?

I kind of am. And I am F!@#ING pumped for the Citrus Bowl. But this Chiefs game is huge.

What a glorious weekend and New Year we have in store.

Welcoming Tubby home and retiring his name to the Rafters.
Coach Stoops and the boys take over the Citrus Bowl.
Burrow in a wild west gunslinger battle with Mahomes.

Sh!t I'm excited.

Are you more excited for the Chiefs game on Sunday than the Citrus Bowl Saturday?

I kind of am. And I am F!@#ING pumped for the Citrus Bowl. But this Chiefs game is huge.

What a glorious weekend and New Year we have in store.

Welcoming Tubby home and retiring his name to the Rafters.
Coach Stoops and the boys take over the Citrus Bowl.
Burrow in a wild west gunslinger battle with Mahomes.

Sh!t I'm excited.
They are running a close race. If the Bengals can find a way to beat KC I’ll be beyond excited.

Bengals are likely in playoffs even with loss to Chiefs. NFL Regular season games are quickley out of mind. Bowl games and playoff games are remembered. UK Bowl win on January 1 to get to 10 wins offers a great recruiting pitch and publicity for UK is huge. Players are enjoying it and a win over Iowa will be long remembered. Bengals need a playoff win. Hope they get it. They will likely have to play the Chiefs again any way if they advance. Good luck to both though.

Kentucky first, Reds second, Bengals third but, I am pumped that the Bengals are where they are this year. Some experts had them at about 4 or 5 wins total in preseason predictions. Defense play great some games and then takes games off. Need them to step up this Sunday to take out the Chiefs.

I'm a titans fan and so excited about the Bengals beating the chiefs. Purely for you guys enjoyment, nothing to do with the fact that if they lose and titans beat dolphins and texans titans get the bye and give Henry another week to be ready to return. Nope, nothing to do with that.

UK definitely has priority. A loss means nothing so long as they take care of business against the Browns in week 18.

Kentucky first, Reds second, Bengals third but, I am pumped that the Bengals are where they are this year. Some experts had them at about 4 or 5 wins total in preseason predictions. Defense play great some games and then takes games off. Need them to step up this Sunday to take out the Chiefs.
It's imperative that the Bengals get Reader and Logan Wilson back. They are extremely thin at linebacker with Wilson out and Davis -Gaither out for the year .

Reactions: warrior-cat
Germaine Pratt went to the Covid list and is out this week too. Wilson might be back this week.
Hell I forgot about Pratt. Huge losses in the linebacker department. I thought Wilson was going to return also but I read another article on Bengals news saying he is looking doubtful now, and still depends on the testing for Reader. Going to have to score a bunch.

Really like the Bengals but my first love is and always will be UK. I have been die hard UK football and basketball since the mid-80's.

Reactions: CGblue
the order in which my sporting love falls

1 - UK MBB and FB (100% equal)
2 - Bengals
3 - all other UK sports
4 - Reds
5 - fishing shows

the Bengals need to win 1 of 2 games to lock down a playoff spot without any help

My Burrow portfolio is excited. Playoffs will send it to the moon.

But..I'll be in Orlando for the citrus bowl..

For me, I’m far more excited about the Bengals than the bowl game. The NFL moves the needle more for me and it’s been a long long time since I’ve been this excited for the Bengals.

I will watch the bowl game and root for the Cats. I’m excited for trying to win 10 games, but I won’t be too torn up if we don’t.

Reactions: ukfan03
I can see it now, Bengals make playoffs, get a good draw, looking like they are going to win 1st playoff game in 100 years, and it's shit down for Covid
That would be 100x better than the way the last playoff game ended. I think I hid in my closet and ate nothing but ice cream for two weeks straight.

• Haha
Reactions: JC CATS
Know you said Bengals. For me, Raiders win vs colts trumps UK bowl win. Gives me a chance to burn a vacation day next sunday to watch what should be a win and your in game vs Chargers.

100% the Bengals will finish 0-2. Question is, will that hold up and I don't think it will.

The Division will be decided by the Cleveland/Pittsburgh game. If Pittsburgh wins it then we will win the division, if not then no playoffs as we're not going to beat KC or Cleveland.

• Haha
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
10 win seasons for UK football in my lifetime....2

So yeah I'm excited that UK has a chance to get one

Being a long time Bengals fan, I never expect them to win games like Sunday. Never.

the order in which my sporting love falls

1 - UK MBB and FB (100% equal)
2 - Bengals
3 - all other UK sports
4 - Reds
5 - fishing shows

the Bengals need to win 1 of 2 games to lock down a playoff spot without any help
My love for sports
1- UK all sports 100% equal
2- US Womens Soccer Team
3-US Mens Soccer Team
4- Louisville FC
5- FC Cincy
6-Packers
7-Yankees
8- LA Lakers

Never really had no love for Cincinnati teams my whole life except the soccer team. I have lost a lot of love for pro sports a while ago.

My love for sports
1- UK all sports 100% equal
2- US Womens Soccer Team
3-US Mens Soccer Team
4- Louisville FC
5- FC Cincy
6-Packers
7-Yankees
8- LA Lakers

Never really had no love for Cincinnati teams my whole life except the soccer team. I have lost a lot of love for pro sports a while ago.
the only sport i have lost love for is the NBA
back when we had Jordan, Bird, Magic the game was such a better product
now i can barely stand to watch it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT