ADVERTISEMENT

February is over: It’s “Joe Lunardi History Month”

220px-Symptoms-vomiting.jpg

Dude found a niche and got stupid rich off it. He can basically run it through AI at this point too I bet.
Yep, agreed. Lunardi started making his brackets in early March and got them mostly right, and he's been doing it earlier and earlier ever since. People take his brackets way too seriously. Those early brackets stir the pot big time and create a bunch of chatter. And that's why ESPN loves for him to release early brackets that have ZERO chance of being accurate. I'm pretty sure he releases a bracket in May or June now. "Way too early Bracketology"

it all comes down to 3-5 teams every year.

he puts all of the conference winners in and claims that as a prediction he got correct. and does he predict seed? matchup? location? region? ......most anyone who pays any attention could fill out 65 of the 68 teams with relative ease

biggest difference today is Joe says San Diego state is a low rated 4 seed and Palm has them as a high 3 which is stupid. Joe is much higher on us Palm has us a low rated 5 seed

it all comes down to 3-5 teams every year.

he puts all of the conference winners in and claims that as a prediction he got correct. and does he predict seed? matchup? location? region? ......most anyone who pays any attention could fill out 65 of the 68 teams with relative ease
then you do it Joe is making 4 million per year there's your new job go to it

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
then you do it Joe is making 4 million per year there's your new job go to it
I always laugh at what people think he makes. If Joe was making $4 million (or anywhere remotely close to that), he wouldn't have a full-time job as an Associate Vice President at Saint Joes.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
I always laugh at what people think he makes. If Joe was making $4 million (or anywhere remotely close to that), he wouldn't have a full-time job as an Associate Vice President at Saint Joes.
Some people seem to think he is St Joe

You are correct. Lunardi makes just shy of 350k from ESPN. Definitely nowhere near 4 million.

Lots of dipshits make lots of money . He’s one . I cringe at the sentence .. if it ended today .. lol

Sure he works for free and is on foodstamps you’re a Mensa Member

i give him great props.
he has been good at picking 4 of the 6 or so that may or not make it
95% of the field is locked in
yea i know my math does not add up, but hey this is a message board

Yep, agreed. Lunardi started making his brackets in early March and got them mostly right, and he's been doing it earlier and earlier ever since. People take his brackets way too seriously. Those early brackets stir the pot big time and create a bunch of chatter. And that's why ESPN loves for him to release early brackets that have ZERO chance of being accurate. I'm pretty sure he releases a bracket in May or June now. "Way too early Bracketology"
And if there wasn’t an appetite for it, it wouldn’t continue as it has. The “way too early” is fun to look at and his bracketology throughout the year too. You get the bubble watch constantly moving and all that. It’s fun to see where he places UK and see some of our fans get mad about it. Sometimes I think he’s seen the trends and just drops Kentucky a spot most of the time to handicap for selection committee behavior. I criticize him on some things, like his reticence to drop Wisconsin this year, but really it’s just nice to see a snapshot of the field every few days. It ends up irrelevant after a couple days while you wait for the next update. But when he updates, it does at least give you a very good idea of the landscape.

Sure he works for free and is on foodstamps you’re a Mensa Member
I don’t even know what Mensa is .. but I owned a business that 2.5-3.2 mil a year in sales .. did my own payroll on QB too .. you go Moses , Joe L is smarter than anyone here .. you stick with nightly updates on that the next 3 weeks — will really grow your self

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT