ADVERTISEMENT

FBI arrests several NCAA basketball coaches

Good god its so beautiful. Remember that time Rick Pitino went on a mindless rant about the influence of shoe companies and Card Fans everywhere assumed he was talking about Nike and Cal. Turns out it was just a guilty conscience .

Everything they've accused us of doing.. and they're the ones that did it.

I'm sure all shoe companies are involved.

I Am also sure they are looking for UK, Duke, Kansas, or UNC as hard as possible.

Whether they found anything we'll see.

Mark Stoops is loving Rick Pitino right about now.

giphy.gif

This could explain the delay in the NCAA filing the response to Louisville's appeal. Remember, Louisville is already officially on probation (they didn't appeal that punishment), so this happened while they were on probation for some of the most serious recruiting infractions in history. Ruh roh.

Can we assure we are not involved in any way or did all the names already come out?

Interesting - Bowen was one of those guys we made no effort to recruit last year to the consternation of some.

The year before, it was Terrance Ferguson we wouldn't touch, and he ends up at Zona before later opting to play overseas. Funny how so many of the guys we pass on we're later shown to have baggage - academic or otherwise.

Trevon Duval was another of those guys - so we shall see.

Some talk that a Nike exec is involved too, so may just be tip of iceberg here. I'm not going to crow too much until I'm sure we're not affected.

This could explain the delay in the NCAA filing the response to Louisville's appeal. Remember, Louisville is already officially on probation (they didn't appeal that punishment), so this happened while they were on probation for some of the most serious recruiting infractions in history. Ruh roh.
Their message.

UL spokesperson: The university is saddened to have learned that Adidas did this without our knowledge. Again, we didn't have any invol.. [interrupted by someone whispering in ear]
*throws down mic, kicks a chair, flips off everyone in the room and storms out*

The End

Funny thing is that we posted after each of the insane revelations about Louisville over the past decade (Syphergate, Strippergate, Foundationgate, etc.), but this time it could actually happen. Louisville might not be permitted to field a team for several years, or at the very least will be so gutted that they will effectively not have a program for the foreseeable future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT