ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Tennessee player ??

Never liked anyone associated with UT except Todd Helton. Every time he’d step to the plate at coors field they’d play little kin by widespread panic. Won me over.

I absolutely love Peyton Manning. Don’t care if he was a Vol. Everyone is allowed at least one huge mistake in life. Right?

No. Manning is a douchebag. Loved seeing Woodson getting the Heisman over him when I was a kid in a room full of my mother’s side (vol fans). Going to school in Tennessee laughing my ass off at my Vol friends is a memory I’ll never forget.

Manning is a pill headed under achiever. He can diaf for all I care.

My favorite UT players are the ones that got caught and are sitting in jail. While thats a good amount, it’s not enough for comfort. You know Our justice system is screwed up when at least 55% of Tennessee former players are walking free.

• Haha
Reactions: SosaUK87
No. Manning is a douchebag. Loved seeing Woodson getting the Heisman over him when I was a kid in a room full of my mother’s side (vol fans). Going to school in Tennessee laughing my ass off at my Vol friends is a memory I’ll never forget.

Manning is a pill headed under achiever. He can diaf for all I care.

My favorite UT players are the ones that got caught and are sitting in jail. While thats a good amount, it’s not enough for comfort. You know Our justice system is screwed up when at least 55% of Tennessee former players are walking free.
Well damn. Peyton took Morgs bitch apparently. Lol.

I know exactly how you feel regarding UT family. Just got back from my cousins wedding in Tennessee and they are all vol fans. YUCK.

• Love
Reactions: Gromcat
Well damn. Peyton took Morgs bitch apparently. Lol.

I know exactly how you feel regarding UT family. Just got back from my cousins wedding in Tennessee and they are all vol fans. YUCK.

nah, my girl isn’t into pill heads that look like HEY ARNOLD! cartoon characters.

• Haha
Reactions: SosaUK87
Danny Schultz from Middlesboro, KY. He played 1962-64 for UT under Ray Mears and became an All-American. Never saw him play, as he competed before my time. I purchased a new truck from his Lenoir City Chevrolet dealership in 1989. He passed away earlier this month.

Remaining Vols can go to you-know-where.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT