ADVERTISEMENT

FAU returns everybody except one player

Have any other phrase you want to parrot for the 1000th time on this board?

Guess it's too hard for some people to grasp the concept that someone can want to leave early for the NBA while still being a good teammate.

I would bet most players would like to get to the NBA as quickly as possible if they had that opportunity, regardless of where they play.
I love chatting and even debating with people who truly bring value and an opportunity to gain something from the chat. However, time is the one commodity that can't be replaced. Someone like you who is only looking for a valueless argument isn't worth my time. Find someone else who thinks your idiocy is worth their time because I am ignoring you.

I love chatting and even debating with people who truly bring value and an opportunity to gain something from the chat. However, time is the one commodity that can't be replaced. Someone like you who is only looking for a valueless argument isn't worth my time. Find someone else who thinks your idiocy is worth their time because I am ignoring you.
I began my internet career in about 2002 in the old Lex Herald message board . It was horrible The way people trashed each other .
My best friend on the board oddly enough turned out a UL fan Posing as a black man . He could talk anybody off if a ledge and was an example of true civility .
We eventually had lunch and he gave me some advice . Don’t ever take the board seriously.it’s only for fun. If you find yourself getting upset don’t .
the rude people are not coming to your house for thanksgiving dinner.
he said my post were too rational for that board and suggested I join this one .
For some reason it’s gone downhill but I simply don’t EVER Let anything on here bother me . It’s simply for fun. keep that in mind particularly if you don’t suffer fools well.

Reactions: LmdCat
They caught fire at the right time. They will not be a top 10 team next season and won't do much in the NCAAT either. They were a lucky turnover and layup away from losing in the first round to Memphis. If they miss that there is nobody on the planet who thinks they are a top 10 team.
I doubt they’ll make another run to the final four but they didn’t get hot they won 35 games. They were winning all year and were probably underseeded.

A little sensitive there. What's valueless is continually repeating untrue phrases (unfortunately common in the echo chamber of this board).

Oh let me guess what's next in your playbook, calling me a Cal lover because I don't agree with all these outlandish statements.

Good luck finding intelligent debate on this board now.

Their margin of victory was super small this year. They won just about every close game. That trend will reverse soon, probably.

May is the Owls' all-time leader in coaching wins with a record of 101-60, despite having only been on the FAU sidelines for five seasons. FAU has not had a losing season in the five years of the May era.

• Haha
Reactions: TOMCATS1990
If FAU can handle being in the spotlight an entire season and keep its roster they will be a force again next season.

Reactions: NociHTTP
If Indiana sucks next year and FAU is pretty good, the timing might work out for them to hire May. He’s worked there before. Hope it never happens. That combination might right their ship.
Recent article from Indianapolis Star in the C-J suggested it's all being set up for Dusty to succeed to over at IU couple of years

Martin declared, but very likely to return. I’d be very surprised if there is a portal player in the group. The only possibility I see is Nelly Davis.
Dusty will have a top-10 next year.

One hit wonders
Flash in the pan
Flavor of the month
Fluke
Cinderella
Got lucky

Take your pick.

They will never go to another FF.

Yawn

Reactions: Zissou87
ADVERTISEMENT