ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Brutal.

I would go ahead and grab Seattle Defense if you still can. I grabbed them earlier in this week figuring there was no way Nabers was coming back from that concussion so quick.

And without Nabers, and possibly Singletary, the Giants will score to even put a point on the board against a pretty solid defense.
This is good advice. Seattle has already been a good streaming defense a couple weeks for me so far. Just added them now in one league.

What do y'all think of the Chargers defense?

I've still got the battered Pats D (now sans Jabrill Peppers, as of today) vs. Miami this week, but I dropped Iosivas and picked up the Chargers D. I don't know much about 'em, but they've performed fairly well so far and they've got what *should* be some easy games over the next month.

What do y'all think of the Chargers defense?

I've still got the battered Pats D (now sans Jabrill Peppers, as of today) vs. Miami this week, but I dropped Iosivas and picked up the Chargers D. I don't know much about 'em, but they've performed fairly well so far and they've got what *should* be some easy games over the next month.

A good stash because New England as a whole just can't be trust to not allow points on the board, no matter how solid their defense might be.

So I'd keep chargers and maybe even play them this week (if not for Miami)... they have two solid edge rushers, a coach who I think is in the top 1/3rd of the league.

I think their Defense will fare much better against Denver than my Jet did. Better coaching and they don't have the glaring weakness on run defense like we do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT