ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

A lions fan is picking 10, so I expect him to grab Gibbs at 10 or 11. Rams guy is picking 8th, so I expect him to grab Kyren in the second round at 13, would be my guess.

Always love when league mates pick with their fandom in mind. Not that these are big reaches, though. But take advantage.

This tells you that if they do this (which seems fairly likely), then RBs will go early. So maybe all the more reason to get Breece/Bijan at 5th. And with your pick at 16th, you might have a shot at getting Saquon or Puka.

I can see Kyren slipping but when healthy he was a stud. I tend to shy away from guys like that though so that leaves Gibbs. I think he's going to have a great season. In ppr he should be a 1st round pick. It took him about 5 games last year but then he turned it on. 50+ catches and double digit scores from a rookie on a good offense should be a sign of bigger and better things to come. We know who Montgomery is.

Yep, had Gibbs in both of my leagues last year. I'm surprised to see him outside of the top10 in some of these drafts. Someone on the FantasyPros podcast had a good point: Which guys do you think will be a top3 pick NEXT year? Draft them.

And to me, Gibbs has that potential.

David Montgomery is only getting older, and more injury risk. Gibbs would probably be a top3 pick if he was used in weeks 1-5 last year. I honestly don't think its a total reach if you drafted him with your 4th or 5th picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT