ADVERTISEMENT

Fanbase is Tired!

Getting harder to stay up and watch these guys... it's a chore at this point.

Good night!
I could find almost any coach at the local Boys and Girls Club who could coach better than Cal. We had the momentum early in the first half and the idiot gives it back to Vandy. Oscar thinks he has to show his toughness in ways he never did last year. He has become a dirty player and it certainly isn't at the directions of God.

Getting harder to stay up and watch these guys... it's a chore at this point.

Good night!
What’s hard is realizing that there is no game that you can turn in to watch anymore confident in the out come. Every singe game is a 50/50 proposition in my mind now and that is the same thing fans at Miss St, Vandy, and places like that have had to go through every year….. not Kentucky. But now it’s an absolute reality for us too and that is tiring.

What’s hard is realizing that there is no game that you can turn in to watch anymore confident in the out come. Every singe game is a 50/50 proposition in my mind now and that is the same thing fans at Miss St, Vandy, and places like that have had to go through every year….. not Kentucky. But now it’s an absolute reality for us too and that is tiring.
My wife said earlier, “I really miss the days of dominating the SEC and SECT.” I wholeheartedly agree. 😑

For the record I'm 31 so definitly not a boomer lol

But perhaps I've been aged by this shi* show

Tired. Fan base is in Critical Condition and on life support. If you can continue to support this guy you are in some kind of Coma watching games in your mind for 2012. I have the defib out and powered up before I log in and check the game score (since i do not watch live). That way i can be shocked at least once, because I am no longer shocked at this team losing a game they should win.

My wife said earlier, “I really miss the days of dominating the SEC and SECT.” I wholeheartedly agree. 😑
It used to be guaranteed, like we playing in the semifinals at worst and in the finals almost every year. Under Cal it’s nada since his balls got cut in 2015 and his spirt broken in 2017.

Kentucky basketball is becoming what Kentucky football used to be. In the past, Kentucky on the front of the jersey was enough to half way defeat opponents but they ain’t even scared of nor respect Kentucky anymore.

I love that mine shares my fandom of Kentucky Basketball.
Actually I envy you for being cool with that. I wish I could like that in a woman, but I guess I always considered sports to be “my thing”. It’s always been a turn off—and the funny thing is I wish I could explain it, but I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Yeah. Kinda odd. 🤔
I have friends who are like that. They like to separate their sports life from their romantic life.

Like I said, I wish I could explain it. I’ve had women friends who were into team sports—and I always enjoyed sitting down and having a beer with them, but that’s as far as it went.

Reactions: Fox2monk
We used to own this tournament and that's an understatement. Now we can't even get out of the first round. Sad to see this program in the state it's in and a coach that is clueless and literally acts like he doesn't give a shit.

Ummm....Kansas anyone? They seem to have staying power as a contender. Don't blame parity for the $hit show that is UK basketball right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT