ADVERTISEMENT

Fan Detox * in process *

Graze it to the ground? I don’t think you know how basketball works. What exactly are we grazing to the ground? This board virtue signals Cal hate and it’s so funny to watch. Imagine having to pretend we’ve been awful for 15 to score message board points.
No, this board virtue signals bringing titles back to UK. You're not a UK fan. Own it.

Reactions: bluecoon1
No, this board virtue signals bringing titles back to UK. You're not a UK fan. Own it.
You do it every day. You claim that damage was done to this program and it has to be rebuilt in the portal era. Always some over dramatic nonsense to score message board points.

I’m a real UK fan, not some hate filled goof with a personality vendetta against the old coach. I don’t trash UK players, you do. I don’t say UK players are dead to me when they leave, you do. I don’t disparage our program and it’s history, you do. LOL at the biggest fraud on this board saying someone isn’t a UK fan.

You do it every day. You claim that damage was done to this program and it has to be rebuilt in the portal era. Always some over dramatic nonsense to score message board points.

I’m a real UK fan, not some hate filled goof with a personality vendetta against the old coach. I don’t trash UK players, you do. I don’t say UK players are dead to me when they leave, you do. I don’t disparage our program and it’s history, you do. LOL at the biggest fraud on this board saying someone isn’t a UK fan.
You joined this morning...

I disagree, he is not learning on the job. He is trying to turn a program around after 8-9 years of a coach tearing it down. He will never be like CCC, he will build a program that we can be proud of. Not a G league for the the NBA with kids that play for the name on the back not the front. I am proud to say that CCC leaving this program is the best thing that has happened here since 2012 and 2015. The hog pen will be ready to get rid of him too in a couple 3 years. He is a washed up recruiter without the ability to coach the game.

They're posting plane numbers on social media then bemoaning not being able to move in secret.

Yes he's learning on the job.

We need alien technology to speed this up.
8o86hs.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
You joined this morning...
Yeah and I will be banned by noon. What does that have to do with the truth? Lowlifes on this board always white knight each other and defend the filth y’all spew on a daily basis. Just a FYI but “she” is a dude. You have fun with that tho.

They're posting plane numbers on social media then bemoaning not being able to move in secret.

Yes he's learning on the job.
Do you have a link with them complaining about them not being able to move in secret? No? You’re just accepting Matt Jones BS to cover for his failed claims as fact. So typical.

Do you have a link with them complaining about them not being able to move in secret? No? You’re just accepting Matt Jones BS to cover for his failed claims as fact. So typical.

Jones now puts out exactly what the athletic office wants. So if he says it, it's what they want getting out.

Our roster is going to be good enough to have us better than the last few years...with good coaching which is what we lacked.

What's going to take longer to fix is the culture change that took place over the last 15 years. We sold our soul.

Reactions: cathouse
What kind of results does Pope have in March?

He can still win and can still put together a good roster this season, but he's absolutely learning on the job and that's a significant cause for concern.
He can't do worse than a first round loss in two of the next 3 years, unless he doesn't make the tournament at all.

Our roster is going to be good enough to have us better than the last few years...with good coaching which is what we lacked.

What's going to take longer to fix is the culture change that took place over the last 15 years. We sold our soul.
Fix the culture? Again, what kinda nonsense is that. There are no leftovers except for Walker Horn but we have to “fix the culture”. The culture will be what the new staff makes it.

We sold out soul? I can’t stop laughing at the joke you people are. Good luck buying your soul back or whatever ignorant nonsense you’re going on about.

He can't do worse than a first round loss in two of the next 3 years, unless he doesn't make the tournament at all.

Correct but if he fails that doesn't make it better. It doesn't have to be binary.

Fwiw I think we'll be fine in the coming years based on the staff he assembled. This weekend will decide this season.

Reactions: cathouse
Correct but if he fails that doesn't make it better. It doesn't have to be binary.

Fwiw I think we'll be fine in the coming years based on the staff he assembled. This weekend will decide this season.
The good news is if he fails we are not hamstrung with a lifetime contract........yet.

The good news is if he fails we are not hamstrung with a lifetime contract........yet.

Yet is the right word. Mitch already made him one of the highest paid coaches in cbb and guaranteed 75% of it lol.

Whether or not he was the right choice is an entirely different discussion, but no one can argue he isn't overpaid for his resume.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT