ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Daniels: Kentucky the leader for James Wiseman

How confident are you EJ is gone?
Richard's showed enough in the Bahamas that he made that next step.
Pj kinda think already thinking the same
Reid goes without saying

EJ a little unknown. Looks great but is he a surefire first rd?
EJ was a top 10 recruit for a reason. Actually, I think he was ranked the highest out of all of our current freshmen.
I can't see a player if that caliber coming back to UK for a second year.
Heck, even 4* players leave after 1 season now.
I also wouldn't get too hung up on Richards' play in the Bahamas. I certainly hope it carries over, he looked confident, but sometimes players don't perform as well when put into the real fishbowl.

lol, now that you’ve admitted to being Coach... it’s weird you’re still trying to give This illusion that you actually have “sources”

I mean... just awkward at this point.

Yes your obsession with me is very awkward. That jealous? Do I bother you that much. Press the ignore button superstar. You are not worthy of what I know anyways

EJ was a top 10 recruit for a reason. Actually, I think he was ranked the highest out of all of our current freshmen.
I also wouldn't get too hung up on Richards' play in the Bahamas. I certainly hope it carries over, he looked confident, but sometimes players don't perform as well when put into the real fishbowl.

Very true
For every 4 star 1 and done there are 5 stars who dont panout. But im not saying EJ wont. Looks like a hell of a prospect.

Yes your obsession with me is very awkward. That jealous? Do I bother you that much. Press the ignore button superstar. You are not worthy of what I know anyways

Only thing worthy knowing about you, is how you can cause trouble, argue, and summon a story together.. Mods must not have been on here the last week, have noticed alot of BS going unattended on some of the threads..

Only thing worthy knowing about you, is how you can cause trouble, argue, and summon a story together.. Mods must not have been on here the last week, have noticed alot of BS going unattended on some of the threads..

Yes morgusky
Always a new instigator coming at me
Grow up Frankunderwood. Sorry you've been here a decade and your best source is morgousky lmfao

Meanwhile a NBA assistant coach was at my house 2 weeks ago

High five !

Great success !!

Keep trolling superstar we all know the source of these attacks. Otherwise if you are that jealous and cant stand it... hit ignore

Otherwise everytime I post you'll just feel that much more irrelevant

Yes morgusky
Grow up Frankunderwood. Sorry you've been here a decade and your best source is morgousky lmfao

High five !

Great success !!

Keep trolling superstar we all know the source of these attacks. Otherwise if you are that jealous and cant stand it... hit ignore

I’ve been posting since 2017... is that a decade?

Oops!

Reactions: Mr_GG
Yes morgusky

High five !

Great success !!

giphy.gif

He is referring to me in that post, have been here since 08/09, something like that.. His badgering, nonsense, trouble making ways will be gone soon enough, he is honestly not worth arguing with. I have no issue with Moruge, Frank, nor any other poster on this board, they are certainly not my "contacts", quite like ole Smooth is..

Very true
For every 4 star 1 and done there are 5 stars who dont panout. But im not saying EJ wont. Looks like a hell of a prospect.
That might be true, but not at UK. Under Cal, those 5 stars jump, even if they had a crap year. #potential

Schools like UNC*** gunk up the numbers by holding on to 5 stars through their senior years.

The Harrison twins were both ranked higher than Montgomery. I'm pretty sure they came back for their sophomore years.

The Harrison twins were both ranked higher than Montgomery. I'm pretty sure they came back for their sophomore years.

Terrence Jones was also highly ranked. Without looking it up I'm not exactly sure where he was ranked, but I believe he was Top 10.

Compare the 5 stars that stayed to the amount that left after 1 year. What's the ratio?
You could add Terrence Jones to that list, but there would be an asterisk next to that. There was an NBA strike that year IIRC.

See my last post. No NBA strike = no sophomore TJ

Maybe. Maybe not. That's just pure speculation on your part that can't be proven one way or another.

And yes, I don't think anyone would debate the fact that far more of our 5 star recruits have left after only one year as opposed to returning. The point was that just because Montgomery was a 5 star recruit doesn't automatically mean he's gone after one year. We'll just have to wait and see how well he plays.

Maybe. Maybe not. That's just pure speculation on your part that can't be proven one way or another.

And yes, I don't think anyone would debate the fact that far more of our 5 star recruits have left after only one year as opposed to returning. The point was that just because Montgomery was a 5 star recruit doesn't automatically mean he's gone after one year. We'll just have to wait and see how well he plays.

TJ stated that himself a few times. It is not speculation.

Reactions: kyjeff1

I don't think the Harrison twins had the potential that Monty has. Monty is a 4, the twins were guards and unless you're a freak athlete or crazy good shooter, your odds of making it to the league is much lower than a 4 like Monty.

I must be a jerk, too... as they are 2 of my favorites.. :)

I can't stand liking them. I try my best not to but every time I get close to finalizing the dislike, they go and do something great. (Darn that hurt to state that.)(They're not lovable like I am...)

Reactions: RonEJones
That's what I do to those jealous souls

I'd hate me too if I was you

You guys are a dime a dozen here. Why do you think you’d be any different?

Go away! No one wants you here.

You have brought NOTHING to the board. You’re a loser.

UK basketball is KING with or without you. Why should ANYONE on here be subjective to YOU? Go AWAY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT