ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Daniels Changes McDaniels pick to Undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated. As I’m the only one who’s reliable. And calls out the fakes... it really upsets them I do too

Like I’ve repeated. jm might very well come to Kentucky. But as I’ll repeat again. Anyone saying they have direct contest to jaden is full of you know what. No one knows anything and why I have not nor will go on record saying he’s picking Kentucky CAUSE NOONE KNOWS. Even his morning reading all this hype and I text my friend. Legit friend. With legit contacts. More than everyone on this board put together could even confirm what I was telling him. Fwiw RUPPSRUNTS AND MORGOUSKY you two can come out of hiding. Evan Daniels who has direct access to the kid cleared it up lol. Notice unbias people where they at ?? They live on the board all day long ?? Daniels changed to foggy probably cause he heard from the horses mouth they haven’t committed or signed anywhere nor did they tell him where he’s going. Very well coming to Kentucky no doubt but the
Fools on here pretending they know People is an absolute joke.
Like I’ve said ruppsrunt and morgousky you can now report what Evan Daniels has told us lmfao. That’s your MO.. report on what we already know.
Get lost!

Yeah I don’t usually drop in on the periscopes. But since this news today keeps flip flopping thought it would be worth it since I figured he’d spoken to Daniels.

I agree on the not picking another team part.

Love to have the kid. Hope he signs. If he decides elsewhere I will wish him luck and hope we can get Blackshear. If Blackshear stays in college we have to be out front there I would think.
Same I feel the same way . I hope we get McDaniels but if we don’t I wish him luck and hope we can land Blackshear.

As stated. As I’m the only one who’s reliable. And calls out the fakes... it really upsets them I do too

Like I’ve repeated. jm might very well come to Kentucky. But as I’ll repeat again. Anyone saying they have direct contest to jaden is full of you know what. No one knows anything and why I have not nor will go on record saying he’s picking Kentucky CAUSE NOONE KNOWS. Even his morning reading all this hype and I text my friend. Legit friend. With legit contacts. More than everyone on this board put together could even confirm what I was telling him. Fwiw RUPPSRUNTS AND MORGOUSKY you two can come out of hiding. Evan Daniels who has direct access to the kid cleared it up lol. Notice unbias people where they at ?? They live on the board all day long ?? Daniels changed to foggy probably cause he heard from the horses mouth they haven’t committed or signed anywhere nor did they tell him where he’s going. Very well coming to Kentucky no doubt but the
Like I’ve said ruppsrunt and morgousky you can now report what Evan Daniels has told us lmfao. That’s your MO.. report on what we already know.
Lol, welcome back. What happened to your other handle?

Reactions: Mr_GG
Recruiting is worse than Daytime soap operas or politics. IF JM doesn't like attention, then he needs to stay far away from UK. It will overwhelm in a second.

Reactions: TFCats11
He could be torn with his college pick . I don’t get why fans act out when a guy doesn’t announce when they want him too.
I'm not acting out just confused. This kid said he doesn't want to be in the spotlight or deal with drama and yet here we are. If he is torn I get it, just seems like a lot of misdirection lately. Just getting a little strange is all.

LOL huh? Sentences and grammer are your friend. Run on sentences , comma splices , dangling modifiers ect make for an impossible read . IF you gonna troll make it readable.

He definitely seems to know something. Made it sound like ED told him something in their conversation. I definitely trust Matt, unlike some people around here. Im thinking its UW.

I think it’s pretty clear—MJ is not a national recruiting guy, but he talks to all of them regularly. As he does some of the UK inside guys. So as far as I’m concerned that puts him squarely ahead of pretty much everyone else I listen to when it comes to UK targets and recruiting.

But, it certainly has to be UW. I think that’s where he ends up if not at UK.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
I think it’s pretty clear—MJ is not a national recruiting guy, but he talks to all of them regularly. As he does some of the UK inside guys. So as far as I’m concerned that puts him squarely ahead of pretty much everyone else I listen to when it comes to UK targets and recruiting.

So a pick for UK to Foggy is certainly UW? Why did ED go to Foggy then?

I'm not acting out just confused. This kid said he doesn't want to be in the spotlight or deal with drama and yet here we are. If he is torn I get it, just seems like a lot of misdirection lately. Just getting a little strange is all.
That is the thing has Jaden McDaniels came out and said any of this or is that what folks are reporting ?

The thing with recruiting is many seem to mistaken reports like they heard it from the kid himself in most cases

This feels like a smoke screen to me. At worst I think the information Evan Daniels heard puts it at 50-50. There’s no reason he wouldn’t just go ahead and flip it over to Washington if the news were THAT groundbreaking.

Hopefully this is just those in JM’s camp wanting to control the moment. Still feels like UK to me but I could be way off.

This feels like a smoke screen to me. At worst I think the information Evan Daniels heard puts it at 50-50. There’s no reason he wouldn’t just go ahead and flip it over to Washington if the news were THAT groundbreaking.

Hopefully this is just those in JM’s camp wanting to control the moment. Still feels like UK to me but I could be way off.

I think the smokescreen idea has merit.

This would also explain why ED switched to foggy and not to UW as others have mentioned.

I’m gonna just stay positive and hope for the best.

Reactions: ConRay9

Chances are this is like the Noel to Georgetown , Twins to Maryland ect . Stuff put out there to make sure there is drama in the announcement . The past month or so with JM's recruiting all points to UK as the pick so I would be crazy to let what one recruiter guy thinks change my opinion of the situation especially when Daniels is basically say " I have no clue " . Of coarse UK fan sees him say that and they go to worst case scenario - JM has signed with UW LOL

That is the thing has Jaden McDaniels came out and said any of this or is that what folks are reporting ?

The thing with recruiting is many seem to mistaken reports like they heard it from the kid himself in most cases
I have seen a few interviews with him downplaying recruiting and speaking about not wanting to be involved in drama. Then Stewart was interviewed at one of the All-Star games and said he was recruiting him pretty hard but he got the feeling Jaden didn't like the pressure and wanted to be left alone and would make his own decision. You never know it has just been put out there a lot that the kid doesn't want drama or to be in a circus-like atmosphere. Who knows. It just seems odd getting late and the misdirection that has seemed to leak out or been made up a couple of times in the past few weeks. I just hope it's not a camp or kid jerking us around and maybe he is torn. It's just getting a little odd.

Probably a dumb ? On my part but with Daniels flipping his pick to undecided, would McDaniels choosing either UK or UW affect his overall pick percentage or how does that work?

I have seen a few interviews with him downplaying recruiting and speaking about not wanting to be involved in drama. Then Stewart was interviewed at one of the All-Star games and said he was recruiting him pretty hard but he got the feeling Jaden didn't like the pressure and wanted to be left alone and would make his own decision. You never know it has just been put out there a lot that the kid doesn't want drama or to be in a circus-like atmosphere. Who knows. It just seems odd getting late and the misdirection that has seemed to leak out or been made up a couple of times in the past few weeks. I just hope it's not a camp or kid jerking us around and maybe he is torn. It's just getting a little odd.
From his social media he does seem to be a lowkey guy. I agree it is odd but at the same time I could see him being set on Kentucky but then family being in his ear asking him to stay close to home . Who knows but we will know more soon

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Chances are this is like the Noel to Georgetown , Twins to Maryland ect . Stuff put out there to make sure there is drama in the announcement . The past month or so with JM's recruiting all points to UK as the pick so I would be crazy to let what one recruiter guy thinks change my opinion of the situation especially when Daniels is basically say " I have no clue " . Of coarse UK fan sees him say that and they go to worst case scenario - JM has signed with UW LOL
That's what throws me off Daniels usually doesn't commit to a pick until he feels good about it and now he is backing off his pick. I just wonder if his camp is blowing this up or misleading. With the vibe that was presented for this kid, I figured it would be pretty straight forward. Just have to wait and see what it was all about.

Last edited:
Or the Zion to UK. That one really threw us.

But is it his fault or the media that keep saying things. He only came out and told Evan that he didn’t sign a LOI because so many was saying he did sign in. He has stuck to not seeking attention

For a guy who hates drama and the spotlight, McDaniels is in it.
tenor.gif

Haha, I love when the "insiders" all get shown to be the frauds they are. Most of these guys have the same "sources". Bottom line, all of the info that came out the last few days was garbage. No LOI was signed.

Exactly!

Maybe UW is getting back at us for the whole Terrance Jones thing..
I’m doubting that. Numbnuts is still the athletic director there, but don’t believe there’s anyone else on that staff who was there in 2010.

Even if McDaniels doesn’t pick UK that doesn’t mean Ruppsrunt or morgousky need better sources .

The kid could have simply had a change of heart .

Just to be fair, everyone here knows the business of recruiting and how it can change in a hearbeat. With that said, if you are going to come on here and post that we are getting a kid, you better know what you are talking about and be prepared to take your crow if it doesnt happen. I like and appreciate all posters who give info but I warn not be be over confident and act as things are a done deal. Not talking anyone specific but if youre going pat yourself on the back when you are right, its only fair to take your crow when you are wrong. Recruiting is a crazy business and can change in a instant. Nothing is a guarantee until the dotted line is signed.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT