ADVERTISEMENT

Enes Kanter is a wanted man

Screw Gollu...I mean Erdogan
Widely-shared-800x526.jpg

Enes is one of us, unlike Sharpe and such. This dictator clown knows better than to try anything with Enes and the US

Mark Emmert is a real POS, I can tell you that. What would have happened with Enes if he stuck to his original intention of playing for Washington, Emmert's alma mater? I think we all know the answer to that
Yep

A “‘most wanted terrorist” for speaking out about the atrocities of terrorism.
They claim he’s a terrorist because he supported the 2016 coup attempt to violently overthrow the Erdogan government. Even seven years later Erdogan remains obsessed and determined to punish everyone associated with it.

[roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll]

What a stupid backwards ass country of goat ****ers. Not that there’s anything wrong with that as long as you’re not caught.
I would keep the government and people separate for a place like Turkey. Also think the same for Iran.

I'm sure a lot of people in Turkey don't care for Erdogan, but are afraid to speak out due to repercussions.

Was thinking of getting him to sign something for me . . . think I'll just mail it to him now

Always got the feeling that he should probably just shutup and play basketball. Have expected the next story about him to be that he’s dead for quite some time now.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Erdogan would be in for a world of hurt if he sent agents to American soil to capture an American citizen on these trumped up grounds. I can’t imagine that actually happening.
Erdogan always talking like a tough guy, sides with Iran sometimes. Threatens all the time, spineless scum rarely does anything. Type to sneak around and kill innocent people instead of facing head on military people.

Reactions: michaeluk26

[roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll] [roll]

What a stupid backwards ass country of goat ****ers. Not that there’s anything wrong with that as long as you’re not caught.
When I was in the USAF back in the early 90s, the term was "towel heads". Of course, that's not politically correct these days, and my post will probably be deleted (although I'm not being derogatory, just stating what term people used back then).

Spent some time in Turkey Pre Erdogan.

Was nice.

Not anymore…

Couldn’t pay me enough to go now…

• Sad
Reactions: UKUGA
The Turkish govt under control of dictator President Tayyip Erdogan has labeled former Kentucky basketball roster member Enes Kanter a terrorist and offered a $500,000 bounty on Enes. Everyone remembers Kanter's story because the NCAA ruled him ineligible so he couldn't play basketball at Kentucky. As an NBA player, Enes has been outspoken about human rights violations by President Erdogan's govt. Now Erdogan is offering a reward for someone to assassinate Enes.

If you have plans to visit Turkey, cancel them. If you are thinking about visiting Turkey, don't. If you are part of an organization that organizes travel to Turkey, let them know about your objections to any form of support, revenue, or visitation for Turkey due to Turkey's murderous policies and human rights violations. Please don't purchase any products made in Turkey or support policies, politicians, or corporations that benefit Turkey. Until Erdogan feels the pain, this shit will continue. The man is a pig and a murderer.

Erdogan's people will try to take Enes out. He is worse than Putin. I realize this isn't of immediate concern to everyone because people don't think it affects them. A postdoctoral fellow in our lab grew up in Turkey and still has family in Ankara. If you heard what he has to say about this, you would be beyond horrified. The only way to get more people informed is to talk about it. Someone has to.

Always got the feeling that he should probably just shutup and play basketball. Have expected the next story about him to be that he’s dead for quite some time now.
Like all other nba players and management who kiss China's ass because of money in spite of abuse child labor and the abomination of what they are doing to the ughers. Thought these "woke hypocrites" were against this stuff including their Supreme leader King Hypocrite. Is he on page two of his book yet?

Erdogan would be in for a world of hurt if he sent agents to American soil to capture an American citizen on these trumped up grounds. I can’t imagine that actually happening.
Right now is probably a good time to give it a shot. No pun intended. He's probably disliked by current rulers in Washington.

I would keep the government and people separate for a place like Turkey. Also think the same for Iran.

I'm sure a lot of people in Turkey don't care for Erdogan, but are afraid to speak out due to repercussions.
This. The people there are clamoring for freedom. Same for Iran.

Erdrogan is a dictator in sheep’s clothing. From the outside he looks presentable and democratic. But he’s not a good person.

Turkey has a beautiful culture. But just like China, the leaders are horrible and guilty of massive abuses. Its people are largely innocent.

Reactions: stuway
He stood up for what he believes in. I admire that. They don't dare send anyone to America but they're sneaky abroad.
I don’t know. Ask the FBI and CIA. There are foreign agents in this country every day. Now. Are they bold enough to pull off a hit or a kidnapping? Probably not. Could they convince some thug or gang to make a “wrong place wrong time” happen? Possibly.

Make no mistake. Spies and bad actors walk amongst us nearly everyday depending on the portion of the country.

Reactions: michaeluk26
I don’t know. Ask the FBI and CIA. There are foreign agents in this country every day. Now. Are they bold enough to pull off a hit or a kidnapping? Probably not. Could they convince some thug or gang to make a “wrong place wrong time” happen? Possibly.

Make no mistake. Spies and bad actors walk amongst us nearly everyday depending on the portion of the country.
Yeah there's always a possibility of convincing some group to do it. I think his high profile offers a lot of protection but if history has shown us anything it's that anybody can get got.

Reactions: bbncal02
This. The people there are clamoring for freedom. Same for Iran.

Erdrogan is a dictator in sheep’s clothing. From the outside he looks presentable and democratic. But he’s not a good person.

Turkey has a beautiful culture. But just like China, the leaders are horrible and guilty of massive abuses. Its people are largely innocent.
E would be a perfect fit under Biden and the cdp.

1. Send in the SEALS and take him out.
2. Have John Cena announce it in the ring later that night.

We’ve done this before.

It takes courage to stand up to corrupt politicians who want to cling to power anyway they can. Yep, he would be a perfect fit for Biden as a spokesman against corruption.

Reactions: UKUGA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT