ADVERTISEMENT

Enes Kanter interview about NBA pressure

Biting the hand that feeds you vs. bowing to the status quo. Always a struggle.

Yeah, as if the platform that gave him the interview is in any way relevant to this thread. The religious fervor about such things the inane.
Hate to break it to you, but many here who won't say a bad word about Newsmax have randomly brought up and bashed CNN in the past. That's something we've been reduced to, taking up for these shit networks like they're our sports teams. CNN is overly dramatic and bought into the Russia stuff and gets called out/mocked weekly here. Newsmax's own commercials just promote hate towards the other side and bought into the stolen election stuff and well, rarely gets called out here. Wonder why that is? Glad Enes feels compelled to speak out but don't finger wag someone here when many you're surrounded by constantly do the same thing.

Hate to break it to you, but many here who won't say a bad word about Newsmax have randomly brought up and bashed CNN in the past. That's something we've been reduced to, taking up for these shit networks like they're our sports teams. CNN is overly dramatic and bought into the Russia stuff and gets called out/mocked weekly here. Newsmax's own commercials just promote hate towards the other side and bought into the stolen election stuff and well, rarely gets called out here. Wonder why that is? Glad Enes feels compelled to speak out but don't finger wag someone here when many you're surrounded by constantly do the same thing.
You hate to break that to me? Gonna teach me something? Stop your finger wagging.

If you want to show me something in the interview that you found ugly or promoting hate, have at it. I beg it. Make it relevant to this thread. Give it your best college try.

Otherwise, you and your kindred are obsessed with attempting to shame others over the irrelevant. Not a good place to be.

Reactions: SDC8888
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT