ADVERTISEMENT

ELEVEN Straight Games Opponents Have Shot More FTs Than UK; 318-210

lots of talk about Duke in this thread. We played Duke in November right? UK called for 21 fouls, Duke called for 22. Can't imagine why nobody has brought up that stat yet. Guess it doesn't fit the agenda?

Are you going to honestly try and say Duke doesn't get the most favorable whistle in the NCAA? Because if you are, I might as well put you on ignore. It isn't even worth the time.

There are too many calls to show as evidence to even start. Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

No no, ya know what, you're right. Officials are machines, they don't have biases and emotions. Coach K doesn't get a favorable whistle, and doesn't get the easier paths most tournaments. Region matters for everyone including Duke (except when it doesn't.) Most college basketball fans are conspiracy theorist, and you're the bright bulb in the room.

What a dolt.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
We don't have Grayson Allen who can move quickly with the ball and finds seams and attacks the basket with an ability to finish. And, unlike Briscoe, you can't leave him alone from the outside because he can shoot the ball. I hate Duke, but give the guy credit, he is very good and gets clearly fouled. My only issue with him is there seem to be a number of offensive fouls that are not called on him which seems to always exist with Duke basketball. Our style of play is no where near the same. That's b.s.

I remember Gracie throwing his head around, jerking like a spastic and flopping like a fish in the game we played against Dook. Is he the same shooter, driving the seams machine that couldn't score from outside that you're talking about? :popcorn:

Exactly......are there certain refs who are anti-UK? of course.......i'd be a fool to suggest otherwise
Do certain refs feel the pressure to call fouls against UK when they're on the road facing a lesser team? yes....

But to suggest that it's a huge conspiracy is, frankly, embarrassing
Are you really that naive ?

Once the big guys start creating offensive positives, perhaps that will change the perception. It doesn't look like our guards (specifically Murray) is confident the big guys can score.

People gonna believe what they wanna believe lol

No mention of this is all other Cal years where we were the ones that shot a ton of free throws.

So not only are the refs against us, but they just decided to be against this this one year. They must have met over summer and had secret meetings to figure out how they were gonna screw UK.

Either that or our guys are just foul prone. Which is more logical but not popular here.

Why do you always take the opposite take of almost everyone on this board? If we are all "homers" then you would be what I would call the "Anti-fan"

Why do you always take the opposite take of almost everyone on this board? If we are all "homers" then you would be what I would call the "Anti-fan"

I don't think I ever called anyone a "homer" in the 9 years I've been on this board.

And why are you picking me out? It's not as if I'm alone in my thinking. I'm saying the very same thing that others in this thread are saying.

ADVERTISEMENT