ADVERTISEMENT

E.J. autograph tour

My whole thing with autographs is historical significance.

I have stuff signed from my favorites in multiple sports...historical favs, etc.

I'd like Cals, but in general don't worry about the young guys...we are going to that camp soon and I'm sure we will get stuff signed as that is part of it. It will be great for my kid to have.

I'm a collector and some of that stuff has serious value long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: morgousky
Agreed. I find it sorta funny when people will be like “ umm?? Autograph? No, I’m a grown man i don’t need autographs from teenagers “ then you look at their comment history and they have thousands of comments and posts about teenagers

Haha yeah I’m not sure anyone can claim they’re above it when looking at their post history here. I mean I’ve got almost 2,000, I certainly can’t say anything lol. I love the talking, speculating, and discussing that comes with being a UK basketball fan. I think collecting autographs is just as valid a part of being a fan.

I haven’t gotten many autographs but I think they’re cool. I plan on having an entire room filled with stuff UK and the state of Kentucky related at some point.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
But people on here say that what we say and post has no effect on our players znd recruits.

I don’t see a lot of “ej sucks” sentiment on this forum, rather “he’s not ready”. If ej is reading that he sucks or is a problem whatever he thinks fans thinks then he is flat wrong. If he is influenced by message forums he will fall flat as a pro player. You have to be thick skinned to play pro ball and uk prepares players for that. Again though what I’ve read is he isn’t ready and we need him. The real backlash against ej will be if he decides to go to the G league. But to rationalize that jump in his mind to move on then he will find the one fan who thinks he sucks. It’s called mental weakness and I hope that’s not ej.

I collect signed baseballs and I am 62 yrs old..Last count I have 83 of them, many Hall of Famers. EJ is not a baseball player so no I would not stand in line or want his autograph..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT