ADVERTISEMENT

Dykes

Jan 5, 2017
He was just telling the truth. Quit being thinned skinned. I see the mis-haps and the mistakes we were making. The thing is it all can be fixxed plus we are banged up. EJ needs to grab his scrotum sack and nut up. Get that ankle extra tapped and put some quality high tops on. He needs to be tougher. Jimmy is spot on but we can improve a whole lot. The ceiling is really high when healthy and understanding how to D up properly. Need Maxey, Nate, Johnny, IQ, stroking the 3 at a way better rate. Hopefully by next weekend we will have a full Roster of parts. I think that is a bout 20% or more of our issue with turnovers and offensive rebounds being another. We should get better but if it's Late December and we still look like this it might be a struggle bus.

He was just telling the truth. Quit being thinned skinned. I see the mis-haps and the mistakes we were making. The thing is it all can be fixxed plus we are banged up. EJ needs to grab his scrotum sack and nut up. Get that ankle extra tapped and put some quality high tops on. He needs to be tougher. Jimmy is spot on but we can improve a whole lot. The ceiling is really high when healthy and understanding how to D up properly. Need Maxey, Nate, Johnny, IQ, stroking the 3 at a way better rate. Hopefully by next weekend we will have a full Roster of parts. I think that is a bout 20% or more of our issue with turnovers and offensive rebounds being another. We should get better but if it's Late December and we still look like this it might be a struggle bus.
We must have done dumb doctors treating these injuries. ;)

1530195571485-180623_Vice_DykeMarch_043_Carrie_Sutherland_BoomBoom_Gallagher_v2.jpeg

rawImage.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Been anti Jimmy D since 2014. Don’t see that changing any time soon. Unless he goes back to singing country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT